Little Skool House

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.
jasonhotc
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Little Skool House

Post by jasonhotc » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:35 pm

Any parents have their kids at Little Skool Kids Block 878C Tampines Ave 8? Like to understand how's the teacher and environment there? Thanks

Cheryl3777
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Cheryl3777 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:40 am

Hi, I need a referrer for little skoolhouse. Anyone keen to refer me?

Thanks

Yuling84
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Yuling84 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:09 am

Interested in Buying Little Skool house uniform(boy) size L

yuenmun
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by yuenmun » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:46 pm

Will be enrolling LSH tomorrow. Anyone can refer me? Please PM me thanks!

Yuling84
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Yuling84 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:11 pm

Any kind parent can help me to purchase M size of the Shirt uniform. N i will pay u back the amount + postage. Thanks

Kerleng
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Kerleng » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:47 am

Hihi will be enrolling my kid to LSH. Anyone can refer me? Pls PM me. Thank you v much. 😊

planstork
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by planstork » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:59 pm

Hi I’m enrolling my kid in Kent vale lsh. Any review? Also need referral. Pls pm me. Tks!

tbsp
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by tbsp » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:26 am

Hi Planstrok,

my 3-yo DD is at LSH@KV. She join LSH this year, N2 level, been taking care by her babysitter previously.
She is happy to school everyday, only has the separation anxiety at the first week. THe school principal and the teachers there quite friendly and easy to approach.

FYI, my 13-yo DS also graduated from LSH@KV (He joined when Learning Vision still running the childcare @ NUS, after that, NUS Coop & LSH took over)

We preferred this childcare, partly because NUS staff has the subsidy, also the school campus environment and her brother been to the same childcare before that we are familiar with.

I didnt know there is this referral scheme at LSH@KV, u can pm me if u need my help. :smile:

planstork
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by planstork » Wed May 01, 2019 10:34 am

Thanks tbsp! I’ve pm-ed u.
tbsp wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:26 am
Hi Planstrok,

my 3-yo DD is at LSH@KV. She join LSH this year, N2 level, been taking care by her babysitter previously.
She is happy to school everyday, only has the separation anxiety at the first week. THe school principal and the teachers there quite friendly and easy to approach.

FYI, my 13-yo DS also graduated from LSH@KV (He joined when Learning Vision still running the childcare @ NUS, after that, NUS Coop & LSH took over)

We preferred this childcare, partly because NUS staff has the subsidy, also the school campus environment and her brother been to the same childcare before that we are familiar with.

I didnt know there is this referral scheme at LSH@KV, u can pm me if u need my help. :smile:

KikiOng
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by KikiOng » Mon May 06, 2019 11:56 pm

Hi, I’m looking to enrol my Son at LSH @ Tampines this Saturday. Anyone want to be my referrer, pls pm me. Thanks