Any Recommendations for Pre-Nursery @ Compassvale Link

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

Any Recommendations for Pre-Nursery @ Compassvale Link

Postby Extremely_GCKS_Mummy » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:08 pm

I am staying nearby Buangkok MRT and my 2yo girl is currently with Tots House @ Blk 275 Compassvale Link for the Playgroup programme (2hrs daily). Recently, we received a notice and application form from the centre for the registration of class for Year 2013 but I’m quite surprised that their programme for children born in Year 2010 (3yo next year) is still 2hrs playgroup… Their explanation is that for Tots house, they provide 2yrs Playgroup & then 1yr Nursery Programme (which approach is different from their parent company Jenius whom provide Pre-Nursery & then Nursery). Therefore I intend to send her to another centre that offers pre-nursery programme (hopefully abt 3hrs) which I reckon is more beneficent to her rather than staying in playgroup where most of the time is playing… Moreover, they had increase the fees from $360/term to $420/term…

Hope to receive some recommendation on which are the good centres that provides pre-nursery programme nearby my place so that the granny could conveniently bring her to & fro for the classes.

I need to explore other options asap (before mid of next week) so as to register for next year classes with Tots House in case I could not find a better option for my girl..

Million Thanks in Advance...

Extremely_GCKS_Mummy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Any Recommendations for Pre-Nursery @ Compassvale Link

Postby Mychildren » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:32 pm

Would like to know what is the time for the playgroup there?
Mychildren
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Extremely_GCKS_Mummy » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:45 pm

9-11am, 11-1pm & 1-3pm.

Extremely_GCKS_Mummy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Mychildren » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:35 pm

Thank you. Your reply is very much appreciated. I also heard appletree is good. But too far from us. Unless you are willing to take bus there. I cannot because I still have fetch two other kids from school with different timing some days. Also if she happen to have any accidents in class, I will need to take some time to reach there.
Mychildren
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby haoping » Sat May 05, 2012 11:37 pm

Hi mummy... would like to find out from you on the Jenius Tots House as my son is 20 months old and thinking of sending him there.

What are your comments?

Can email me at ang_bee_ping@yahoo.com?

Thanks!!!!

haoping
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools