Summer Montessori

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

Summer Montessori

Postby kiasuchabo » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:23 pm

Hi,

any feedback on this school. Thought of sending my kid to study K1 there... Is their curriculum good.. I did not see from their website.

Thks

kiasuchabo
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Summer Montessori

Postby coz_hui » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:36 pm

Hi,

I am also interested to send my girl for their nursery 1 class next year. Mothers, any feedback?

FYI, I was informed recently by the principal Ms Jit that she is going to combine both campuses (boon lay & Jurong west) into 1 so that she is able to supervisor all children at summer. The school will most likely move by this year, but not out of Jurong. Exact location still unsure.

coz_hui
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Champion » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:50 am

coz_hui wrote:Hi,

I am also interested to send my girl for their nursery 1 class next year. Mothers, any feedback?

FYI, I was informed recently by the principal Ms Jit that she is going to combine both campuses (boon lay & Jurong west) into 1 so that she is able to supervisor all children at summer. The school will most likely move by this year, but not out of Jurong. Exact location still unsure.

Hi,
There is another thread in this forum that is also discussing and sharing about Summer Montessori; perhaps you like to share this info over at that thread?
http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum ... &start=420
:thankyou:

Champion
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby scg8866t » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:36 am

Yea bump. I want to know more. Called to schedule a visit and the lady that spoke to me speaks very well! Anyone sent their dd there? I see from the blog pics seems that more foreign children there.

scg8866t
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools