New Life Childcare - Bt Panjang

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

New Life Childcare - Bt Panjang

Postby venice5 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:37 am

any parents sending their kiddos to tis cc be aware of the big size classes and frequent change of teachers, not a stable enviro for d kids

venice5
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: New Life Childcare - Bt Panjang

Postby busymom_bp » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:51 pm

I was so angry with this CC.My gal is P4 now and she wasnt prepared at all for primary school in this CC.My hubby asked me to change her school and i shd follow his advice.Another neibour told me the same.Their curriculum is v poor comparing to other centres As a result,I put my 2nd chd in PAP centre, the costs are not so high and the academic level is much bttr.This church school (New Life) too bad they have nice enviro,but d school is doing so poor.I was totally dissatisfied with them!
:mad:

busymom_bp
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby kielorla » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:37 pm

busymom_bp wrote:I was so angry with this CC.My gal is P4 now and she wasnt prepared at all for primary school in this CC.My hubby asked me to change her school and i shd follow his advice.Another neibour told me the same.Their curriculum is v poor comparing to other centres As a result,I put my 2nd chd in PAP centre, the costs are not so high and the academic level is much bttr.This church school (New Life) too bad they have nice enviro,but d school is doing so poor.I was totally dissatisfied with them!

Hi may i know how badly prepared your girl is??? Mine in the school and i have alot of dissatisfaction with the principle and also the huge school size.
PG can go up to 13 children
N1 can go up to 20 children
N2 can go up to 25 children
K1 can go up to 20 children
K2 can go up to 20 children

I have voiced out the concern and the reason they gave is there are 2 teachers in a class which divided out is 1 teacher to 12 to 13 children. It is within the regulation. Gosh i am :mad: how can it be the same.

Another thing i recongized is that they dont really teaches math. it is very very basic, i am planning to send my DS to enrichment or else he will be suffering in P1 due to math.

kielorla
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby busymom_bp » Thu May 03, 2012 4:29 pm

kielorla wrote:
busymom_bp wrote:I was so angry with this CC.My gal is P4 now and she wasnt prepared at all for primary school in this CC.My hubby asked me to change her school and i shd follow his advice.Another neibour told me the same.Their curriculum is v poor comparing to other centres As a result,I put my 2nd chd in PAP centre, the costs are not so high and the academic level is much bttr.This church school (New Life) too bad they have nice enviro,but d school is doing so poor.I was totally dissatisfied with them!

Hi may i know how badly prepared your girl is??? Mine in the school and i have alot of dissatisfaction with the principle and also the huge school size.
PG can go up to 13 children
N1 can go up to 20 children
N2 can go up to 25 children
K1 can go up to 20 children
K2 can go up to 20 children

I have voiced out the concern and the reason they gave is there are 2 teachers in a class which divided out is 1 teacher to 12 to 13 children. It is within the regulation. Gosh i am :mad: how can it be the same.

Another thing i recongized is that they dont really teaches math. it is very very basic, i am planning to send my DS to enrichment or else he will be suffering in P1 due to math.

she wasnt prepared at all for P1 - she didnt know how to read or simple maths! We couldnt afford enrichment classes and we hoped that-for the fees we paid in this school-she will be prepared for P1, but I don't know what they are teaching the kiddos there... PAP is teaching more and preparing much better the kids for P1! Thats for sure!

busymom_bp
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby cheapsale » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:45 pm

Oh my... I was thinking of trying this place. Will give it a miss

cheapsale
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools