LV changing to Sunflower (Punggol and Pasir Ris branches)

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

LV changing to Sunflower (Punggol and Pasir Ris branches)

Postby toyz » Thu May 31, 2012 5:34 pm

May i know if parents affected are continuing with Sunflower ?

toyz
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: LV changing to Sunflower (Punggol and Pasir Ris branches

Postby sid7377 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:58 pm

Hi,
I'm continuing first. will see how it goes. my son is with LV punggol and if i want to change him to other ccc, it will be in waiting list too. just crossing fingers that everything will turn out to be okay eventually.

sid7377
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby longmao.irene » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:30 pm

Hi to all parents out there in LV (Punggol field, PFW, Pasir Ris)

I believe we r all badly affected by KU's decision to change mgmt in d middle of d yr.
Worst of all to d K2's children who hv grown up in LV n unfortunately not able to graduate as a class in yr end.

We r in d mist of trying to gather all K2's parents fr d 3 affected branches to hv a meet up wif d 2 managements tentively on 7th July(sat).

This meeting will give parents from all the 3 centres, an oppotunity to raise question & clarify their doubts, & hopefully find a "better solution. Tis will also help some of us to make a informed decision as to where we should send our children to, if you hv not make a decision as yet.
Thus, I am using tis as platform to reach out to parents fr Pasir Ris & Pungol field branch, any of you having their contacts, please email me, as the meeting will ONLY proceed if there is enough parents to support tis cause.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Regards,
Parent fr LV PFW

longmao.irene
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby toyz » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:29 pm

Hi,
MY ger is not a K2 kid but i felt disappointed with the KU's movement too . But then , there is nothing we can do . To me , we are at the mercy of these operators .

I really doubt that KU will do anything to your concern. I believe you have receive circular informing us that they will be a ceremony for cert. of attendance for the children . I think they are doing that to make parents (probably K2 parents) to feel better .

Now my main concern are the teachers !!!! I hope they are as qualified and responsible as the current team

toyz
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby longmao.irene » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:49 pm

Hi toyz,

Totally agreed wif u tat nothing gg to chg. MCYS also can't help.
Felt tat KU r too profit orientated & hv lost d zest of being an educator.

Anyway d purpose of d whole meeting is to clarify sm doubts tat sm of us is having n made d final decision. For d K2s, sm of d parents r looking into free transport for d kiddos, as tis movement hv cause total inconvience to all. This was @ 1st promised when d take over news was out bt was conveniently "twisted" n rebuked by MD Monica on d basis tat they can't make it "favorable" for d students to cm over to LV instd of SF.!!!

BTW toyz, r u d parent fr PR or PUnggol field? Do u happen to hv d K2 contacts?
Tx

Regards

longmao.irene
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby toyz » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:40 am

Hi Longmao Irene ,

They will not provide free transport cos transportation is expensive . My ger is taking school bus to school (2 way) and it cost us $110.00 a month . KU will not be that GENEROUS as they are profit driven company .

I am from Punggol field but i do not have any K2 contacts . As i dont go to school cos my ger took school bus .

I can understand how u felt even thoough my ger is not a K2 kid . I hope you can fight for a fair deal for the K2 kids and parents .

toyz
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools