Rainbow Childcare

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

Postby sean wife » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:43 am

Hi, I had gone to their open house at their new premise in May, and found that the teachers do not seem like too caring and engaging....then again, my neighbour has 2 kids who have been there for past 2-3 yrs, and she is happy with their academic progress....seems like they are more focused on worksheet kind of learning and maybe less on excursion, play kind...care to share what comments you have heard? As I am also thinking of the place since it it the only one within walking distance of our house.

sean wife
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Rainbow Childcare @ Boon Lay Shopping Centre

Postby HeartBreaker » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:27 pm

Hi All

I went to Rainbow childcare today with my husband to enquire on the childcare for my 3yrs old gal and student care for my elder gal going to Pr1 next year.

My first impression of the centre is, the staff and supervisor is quite friendly to assist us on our enquiry, my hubby suggest that we take a look inside of the centre to see the enviroment, she actually hesitate bcos of the H1N1 strict rules but somehow later she let us in to view the place from a distance. Im quite impressed with the enviroment, newly renovated, v clean, spacious space and quite organised. The lil children seems enjoyed themselves in the centre, and the teacher seems ok, wat i mean is i dont hear any teacher shouting or yelling at kids or the kids shouthing at each other in the class.

At the same time, i would like to hear more feedback from parents that have sent the kids to the centre before, for pre-nursery and before and after school care, before i could finalised my decision to register both of them there. The cost for childcare aft gov subsidy and for working mum is $220 and student care would be $290 :?:

As for student care anyone tried it before? Does the centre follow school syllabus?

Thanks.

HeartBreaker
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Rainbow Centre

Postby krazy » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:00 am

[color=darkred]Are there parents here who have had children or know of other people who have sent their children to Rainbow Centre?

[\color]

krazy
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: Rainbow Childcare

Postby VSCL09 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:33 am

Hihi,

It has been a few years since the last post from a parent.

Any comments/ recommendations for Rainbow Childcare Centre? My bro is shifting to nearby area, looking for a childcare centre to place my nephew in.

Is there any other good childcare in Boon Lay area? Please recommend.

Appreciate your reply.

VSCL09
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools