Discovery Garden's fees up by 20%!!

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

Discovery Garden's fees up by 20%!!

Postby Watch » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:30 pm

Hi,

Any parents from Discovery Garden?? How do you feel about the fees increase?? Any feedback? From what I understand, the fees increase for the existing students are the same as the new students, do you think it is fair for the existing students??? Whereby one year ago we actually agreed with the fees, that's why i signed up.

At that time, they didn't have many students. Should I say they used a lower fees at a start to attract students and now they have quite a handful of students so they jerk up their fees. This is definitely very unfair towards the existing students. Understand that many other centres, they actually keep to the minimium for their existing students and of course a new fees for the new students.

Why don't they set their going to be fees at the start?? Don't you think they are playing prank!! Why isn't MCYS controlling on that?? Especially for newly set up centre?
Why don't they set their going to be fees at the start?? Don't you think they are playing prank!! Why isn't MCYS controlling on that?? Especially for newly set up centre?

Watch
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools