Chinese Kindergarten or Childcare

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

Chinese Kindergarten or Childcare

Postby araire » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:06 pm

Hi parents

I'm looking for a childcare or kindergarten in the East/Central that has an effective bilingual programme or one that uses Chinese as the main language. Pleaase share if you know any or have any experience sending your kids to these places. Thanks.

araire
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Chinese Kindergarten or Childcare

Postby ksctsp » Thu May 09, 2013 11:46 am

My 5 year old son attends Chinese Montessori preschool @ TD Education near Paya Lebar MRT, 3 hours daily.

Check out his video clips on learning at school : www.facebook.com/weiyu.tan.98

The school developed comprehensive and interesting text/workbooks which are also use at NTU Confucius Institute enrichment class and many childcare centres (e.g. St James, Innate Montessori etc). My son's favorite place is the library, which comprises > 4000 books and he has cultivated the habit of reading 4 books daily.

From a boy who refuses to speak mandarin transforming to one who can't stop using Chinese daily in a short span of time, kudos to the teachers. They have definitely exceeded our expectation.

The school conducts enrichment classes too and coming June, there is a Holiday Chinese Program for Kids. Also, there is a Free Workshop for Pre-primary kids on 1st June. Refer to the website for more info. (www.tdgrp.com.sg)

ksctsp
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools