Spoilt Kids and Horrible parents

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

Spoilt Kids and Horrible parents

Postby realist » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:52 pm

honestly.my opinion is tat parents nowadays spoil their kids n cant control their kids themselves..they dont respect teachers n cant accept the fact that their child hav flaws eg behavioral issues..just because they pay money ..they feel tat teachers r their servant..honestly..its a waste to please such parents because they r never gona appreciate anyway...their kids r so spoilt tat their character stinks...even parents contradict themselves...horrible

realist
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Spoilt Kids and Horrible parents

Postby Little Potato » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:37 am

A child's behaviour whether in school or public is a direct reflection of his/her parent's upbringing at home. Undeniably, before a child entered any formal education in school, major & important influences of his/her behaviour are from home. I once overheard a conversation btw the preschool principal and the teacher complimenting on the thoughtful behaviour of a student, the principal commented that "you should see that her mom is such a lovely woman". On a SQ flight to Singapore, the boy sitting behind me is so demanding and rude to the stewardess, that's because his father told him he can asked for anything he wants anytime and its free!!!

Little Potato
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Spoilt Kids and Horrible parents

Postby rains » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:21 am

It has nothing to do with being rich. Some parents that are on FAS (financial assistance scheme) behave as though they own the school. The first thing they do when the child is in your class, they call you to tell you you are too fierce, and you should be mindful of your tone and expression. Cannot do this, cannot do that. If you do not comply with what they ask you to do, they call up the vp and complain about you. It's no wonder such parents' children are not respectful towards teachers, and do badly in studies.

rains
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools