Talent Plus

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

Talent Plus

Postby toyz » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:41 pm

Dear Parents,

Tot of sending my girl to Talent Plus play group in Sengkang .

Any comment ?

toyz
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby hquek » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:24 pm

DS1 went when he was barely 2 and spent a year there. Good/bad - all depends on what you want out of it. At that age, and price, don't expect miracles. I just wanted for my mum (caregiver) to have a couple hours of peace and quiet.

By year end, he was able to sing loudly (in class/out) and learnt quite a few songs. Other than gaining confidence, honestly, I don't know what they got out of it.

I recall that there is supposed to be some cooking experience, I only remember him coming back with jelly on ONE occasion.

Other recollections, if child is not ready, he can wear diapers to school. But if he poos, they'll call the caregiver to go down to clean.

hquek
Councillor
Councillor

Postby maisy » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:41 pm

Hi Toyz

Have you since enrolled your child to Talent Plus ?

If you are still soliciting opinions, all i can say is it really depends on what the parents want for their child....
Honestly ...for me .... it wasn't good enough for my liking hence in the end i didn't enrol my child (strictly a personal choice ) ....

Well , if your intention is really solely for the child to merely mingle & play w other kids, then i guess Talent Plus is a good start w very reasonable fees ... apart from that, i see no other benefits it can offer ...
....while i was there , i saw kids were largely left playing on their own, with a few wondering on their own & crying.... not much activities was going on....

maisy
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

TalentPlus Playgroup[Bt Panjang]

Postby nlimm » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:12 pm

Dear all,

i will like to find out more of the talentplus playgroup at bt panjang, could any mummies provide me with some comments?Thankyou.
Or any other gd playgroup to recommend ard bukit panjang area?

nlimm
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby caterppi79 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:11 am

HI there,

My ger is with Tots House which is next to Talent Plus =D...
I think both sch should be about the same, saw many kids go in happily and come out happily too =D.

caterppi79
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby nlimm » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:30 pm

caterppi79

thankyou for the reply.
i went down to take a look at both,errrr prefer talentplus cher but tot house schedule seems better n cheaper errmmmm but hor any idea what is the minimal age my bb can join? i call their headquater n this lady told me 24mths then can join and not 18mth, is tt so?
anyidea of any gd playgp in bt panjang area?

nlimm
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Feedbacks on Talent Plus Group Preschool

Postby Corrine » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:56 pm

Hi, I am thinking of sending my gal for playgroup at Talent Plus Group Preschool. Any mummy or daddy with feedbacks on this group esp their centre at Jurong East?

Corrine
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby shutter » Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:59 pm

I send my gal to the 1 @ JW when she is 2yrs old.
Basically the whole grp of kids spend 1 to 2mths crying n the teacher
did nothing but carry them for an 1hr n then the class is dismissed early.

I personally find the teacher isnt v experience n dedicated so we quit the sch after 3mths and i'm glad i made the rite decision :)

shutter
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Corrine » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:59 am

Hi shutter,

which playgroup you send your gal to after quitting talent plus?

Any recommendation for playgroup in Jurong East or Jurong West area?

Corrine
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby shutter » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:44 am

We send her to Ichiban (Yunnan) kindergarten but it was converted to CC a yr ago.
My gal is still there but heard they maybe converting to full time CC next yr so now i'm looking for new sch for her.

shutter
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Next

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools