Mulberry@Acer, Blossom Berrykidz or Faith@Chulin?

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

Mulberry@Acer, Blossom Berrykidz or Faith@Chulin?

Postby miumiu80 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:34 am

Hi, will be moving to hillview area end of the year. Appreciate reviews from mummies who currently sending their kids to blossom berrykiz & faith montessori@chu lin. My son will be joining the playgroup class when enrolled (22 mths). We have registered him for Mulberry@Acer as we are quite impressed by the curriculum, activities and teacher's commitment. However, blossom & faith will be closer proximity to our new place (10 mins walk) and non aircon. Visited both blossom & faith already and both seems alright. Any comments on these 3 schools is much appreciated.

miumiu80
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Mulberry@Acer, Blossom Berrykidz or Faith@Chulin?

Postby DaheyoTaheyo » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:30 pm

Hi,
From my personal experience...
Ive placed both of my precious in Mulberry@Acer. And i love it! Eventhough its a distance from my home (1 hr to reach school). I like the curriculum, the food they serve and ofcoz their warm welcoming words and gesture every morning when i drop my kids. It makes me feel that, "Oooo.... I have left them in good hands...)

Maybe its just me, from my point of view getting my kids to settle down every school day, every morning is a big task. A parent really have to play apart too by letting the kids know that mommy will be back to come and fetch you... Dat also will depend on their (the kid's) mood ('',).

Just wanna share - I did place my child in other sch before. My girl was 1s enrolled in learning seeds. Bt i dnt feel the warmth. Their activities are limited to only for older groups and some times repeated over a term. My boy, i place him in sparkletots a year ago, everything went well when 1 day out my curiosity, i decided to peep. And that day they happen to forget to roll down the blind fully. I felt vex at that second cos what i saw surprises me. A teacher was actually attending to my child aggressively. As in pull my son shirt to make him sit down. He was 2 at that time. I really wanted to knock the teacher's head bt i remain calm and continued to observe. The teacher is a China teacher who is an assistant teacher for his class. I did peep some other days also and observe that its not only my son who was treated like dat, some of his mates too. Im sad cos i did nt inform the superior regarding this.

DaheyoTaheyo
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Mulberry@Acer, Blossom Berrykidz or Faith@Chulin?

Postby miumiu80 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:48 pm

thanks for the sharing. I also feel good about Mulberry during my visit there and certainly love the activities and project based task which can keep my son occupied (he's very active).

Mummies, any feedback for blossom berry kiz or faith @ chu lin road?

miumiu80
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools