Kiddiwinkie Schoolhouse or Pat's Schoolhouse

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

Kiddiwinkie Schoolhouse or Pat's Schoolhouse

Postby coriela » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:16 am

Hi,

I am currently looking for enroll my girls for preschool. We have kind of narrowed down to two.

1. Kiddiwinkie Schoolhouse
2. Pat's Schoolhouse

Will like to hear from you what are your thoughts on these two preschools? Which one is better?

Thanks.

coriela
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Kiddiwinkie Schoolhouse or Pat's Schoolhouse

Postby BigMomma » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:59 pm

Same here, any advice?

BigMomma
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby kidsmama » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:02 pm

Hi,
Same here... looking for preschool and was comparing Pat's and Kiddiwinkie. Any advice?

Parents above, have you made you decision? can share and the experience with the school?

kidsmama
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby fdbee » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:44 am

coriela wrote:Hi,

I am currently looking for enroll my girls for preschool. We have kind of narrowed down to two.

1. Kiddiwinkie Schoolhouse
2. Pat's Schoolhouse

Will like to hear from you what are your thoughts on these two preschools? Which one is better?

Thanks.

Hi Coriela, did you go for either Kiddiwinkie or Pat's in the end? Would love to hear where you ended up sending your girls and why. TIA!

fdbee
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby yc_mw » Tue May 12, 2015 2:46 pm

Happen to see this thread, so thought of sharing since my DD was in Pat's then I shifted her to Kiddiwinkie.

I find the standard of Pat's had dropped tremendously! Hygiene level too as when my child was there, there were 2 closures due to HFMD (year 2012). Luckily, my child wasn't affected.

Anyway, my kiddo is currently is Kiddiwinkie, The Grandstand, and I'm absolutely pleased with the lovely environment of the school, the standard of teachers, and the level of care that they provided.

We have weekly updates consolidated and send out by the teachers. They also sent out weekly activities for the following week, so that parents know what the children will be going through and makes for good conversation in the evening when we pick them up.

I have no regrets switching to Kiddiewinkie. School fees are about the same, but, I find my child getting more back. :)

yc_mw
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby emily3021373p » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:57 pm

I looked at both ...... loved Kiddiewinkie. but ultimately chose Pats due to the mandarin.

emily3021373p
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby daze12 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:35 pm

yc_mw wrote:Happen to see this thread, so thought of sharing since my DD was in Pat's then I shifted her to Kiddiwinkie.

I find the standard of Pat's had dropped tremendously! Hygiene level too as when my child was there, there were 2 closures due to HFMD (year 2012). Luckily, my child wasn't affected.

Anyway, my kiddo is currently is Kiddiwinkie, The Grandstand, and I'm absolutely pleased with the lovely environment of the school, the standard of teachers, and the level of care that they provided.

We have weekly updates consolidated and send out by the teachers. They also sent out weekly activities for the following week, so that parents know what the children will be going through and makes for good conversation in the evening when we pick them up.

I have no regrets switching to Kiddiewinkie. School fees are about the same, but, I find my child getting more back. :)

Hi how old is your DD? Does Kiddiewinkie has Chinese teachers as one of the Form teachers?

Also, how is Kiddiewinkie Grandstand different from the Kiddiewinkie at Newton?

Thanks

daze12
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby etan5 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:01 pm

Yes I would like to find out more about KiddiWinkie Newton.

etan5
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby heysuperstar » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:08 pm

Hi,

I am thinking of sending my child to KiddiWinkie@Novena, any reviews?

Thanks!

heysuperstar
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby LittleBearParent » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:28 pm

Reviving old thread, any review on Kiddiwikie's Novena branch?

LittleBearParent
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Next

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools