CI AI EDUCATION INCUBATOR

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

CI AI EDUCATION INCUBATOR

Postby bunnymum » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:39 pm

I tried searching for thread specific to "CI AI EDUCATION INCUBATOR" but there is none except for some mention in the following posts:

http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum ... R#p1017650

http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum ... R#p1051459

my DD started playgroup in July and it has been 3mths+

Hope to meet more mummies/daddies here with kids in Ci Ai. :)

bunnymum
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: CI AI EDUCATION INCUBATOR

Postby kome » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:29 pm

Hi,

Can i know how is their facilities and how is your child doing over there? I am considering to send my gal there when she reaches 18 mths. TIA

kome
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby bunnymum » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:38 pm

kome wrote:Hi,

Can i know how is their facilities and how is your child doing over there? I am considering to send my gal there when she reaches 18 mths. TIA

facilities still look new since they just opened beg of this year, but they do not have big outdoor area for kids to roam and play around as they are located at a void deck. sometimes it can get rowdy when the kids around that estate plays football or hide and seek towards evening time but seems like recently it is not so noisy.

my child is settling in but still cry the morning before entering the centre. sigh. but after she gets in, she stops crying after a short while. initially she will whine and cry non stop. took her 2 mths to get to the current stage. guess every child is different.

i was actually thinking of sending her to MMI but my hub chose CI AI due to the good values that they are advocating and of course their fees are cheaper lol. i thought mmi programme is both conducive and interactive which im more comfortable. hub philosophy is that we must teach them good values which is the core foundation of learning. With that as a good base, academic will then falls into place. well, i don't want to stress my kid too much after going thru the stressful edu system. It seems to me that the curriculum is about the same for all the PG after going thru some, to me, its how the teacher impart the knowledge and how they interact with the kids sets things apart. Passion and care is critical in early childhood edu and sad to say, these qualities are really scarce nowadays.
After some considerations, we decided to try out at ci ai.

so far, i have no major complains except that i don't know if it is nutritious to be eating vegetarian food for young children. but i am surprised that the menu is quite a variety even though they are vegetarian. anyway, we give her meat in her diet at home so shld be balance... (but she hates chewing meat etc and must mash them into bit before she eats or sometimes she will spit out - ok that's another story.)

perhaps you can go and have a look in the mornings and evenings to survey. nothing beats first hand experience :)

bunnymum
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Jojo1312 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:42 am

This post removed from the centre.
To aware parent or single mum out there, I will repost it.
This childcare located at Punggol area and is under one of the temple named Fo guan Shan.
I am a single mother currently my Husband is fighting over for my children. I arranged for court order to allow him to meet the kids only on Mon, Wed and Fri. I am holding the interim care and control order over for my kids.

However, the school is blocking me from seeing my children. This is a ridiculous act.

My concern is the lawyer already mentioned that the kids must walk and follow the dad and they cannot force physically or verbally the kids to go with him. My youngest child and 2nd child is in this education center. Firstly, the principal and teacher are not experienced into such matter according to how they handle my child and force my children to go with the father. There was once they allow the dad to come into the classroom and my child got beaten by the father that day and was injured. The teacher do not deny this fact that the principal allow the father to go inside to the classroom and he was force to a corner. Until date, no one from the school explain to me what happen and why my child got beaten by the dad on the palm and no one is taking any responsibility for my child safety. Principle will push the blame to their Temple incharge which they always told me there's a head person over there to teach them what to do.Secondly, they will always carry my youngest son and quickly hand it over by carrying and the father will immediately rush off the center not allowing my child to run away. I am writing in because this seriously affect my children and I. The center should not handle this case this way. They carry my youngest child and quickly hand it over to my husband which is an unacceptable way . My youngest child still do not know how to communicate that he is afraid. Each time when my child comes home, he will cried to sleep and sick . I believe he is afraid of the teacher as well as the father. My children already had phobia going to school and always have nightmare during his afternoon sleep and this was told by his form teachers.

This center changed 4 times of principle.Recently, the school came another new principal. This new principal don't want to meet me as I would like to explain things to her and let her know the situation currently now. She asked my children quickly go inside to the classroom and shut the door . Yes ever though Mon, Wed and Fri is my husband access to fetch them after school, I am still allowed to supervise to ensure my children safety. I have video and pic that my children is very scared and once they forced my children to a corner and when he saw me , he came dashing out cry and hug me and said he dont want to follow the father go and he is very scared.

The current new principal asked me not to TURN UP to school on the following days. This is too much. Firstly no problems was being created. I am here to witness my children suffering and I cannot do anything because the school is afraid of the father side. The father apparently sent lawyer letters to the school to warn them. So the school is in favor of the father side and I don't think this is correct method to justify this situation. I told the school they don't have to get involve and create unnecessary problems. I told her that she should not continue to allow the father to go in the classroom and let him just carry my children and quickly disappear. The principal keep arguing and said she will discuss with her teachers. She is the principal and she can't make a simple decision over such a small matters. There is one day I went to the school and realise that the school apparently locked me out from the school and closed all windows and cover it up. Things get uglier when they do not allow me to even stand outside the school gate. This is totally shocking because I am holding the interim care and control for my kids and i have the rights to supervise that my children is willingly and safety in the hands from the school to the dad! The school should not stop me from seeing my kids even having a glance. This is outrages. Alot of parents outside witnessing the incident as well. The principle told me to call their head which Is one of the monk at the Temple but the call keep engaged and no response. My mother in law was not suppose to appear but she appeared outside the school and the the school acknowledge and allow her to stand outside the gate and let my husband went inside the classroom. I am not putting any risks to allow my children get hurt in terms of mentally or physically again. On The next day I went to school and asked for a withdrawal letter. The school happily gave me the letter. This is not my fault. I enrolled them into this school and now when i want to withdraw, the school mentioned that I should consult the father first and do the withdrawal together. I PAID for the school fees, I apply them to this school and why is there a need for the father consent? This is too much. They are bullying me as I am alone and they thinks that i dont have the money to hire lawyer to sue them. The school is afraid of my husband because the school did mention my husband lawyer sent many lawyer letters to the school to instruct them to listen to him. A school is an institution for educating children and should be safe. I do not want my children to go through such traumatic experience since young. Emailing the school doesn't works and i email to ask ECDA for help. This concerns my children growth in a healthy environment. After 1 month, the child care sending me email and even sent letter to my place told me to come and collect my child belonging If not they will bring to their WAREHOUSES! This is so horrible. From the start, they always acknowledge me by my Full name without Mrs or Mdm. Even I told them but they are very rude and look down on single mother. They will start to give many excuses or even bring down our family members which they know through social media and make things more complicated.

Jojo1312
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools