CI AI EDUCATION INCUBATOR

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

CI AI EDUCATION INCUBATOR

Postby bunnymum » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:39 pm

I tried searching for thread specific to "CI AI EDUCATION INCUBATOR" but there is none except for some mention in the following posts:

http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum ... R#p1017650

http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum ... R#p1051459

my DD started playgroup in July and it has been 3mths+

Hope to meet more mummies/daddies here with kids in Ci Ai. :)

bunnymum
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: CI AI EDUCATION INCUBATOR

Postby kome » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:29 pm

Hi,

Can i know how is their facilities and how is your child doing over there? I am considering to send my gal there when she reaches 18 mths. TIA

kome
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: CI AI EDUCATION INCUBATOR

Postby bunnymum » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:38 pm

kome wrote:Hi,

Can i know how is their facilities and how is your child doing over there? I am considering to send my gal there when she reaches 18 mths. TIA

facilities still look new since they just opened beg of this year, but they do not have big outdoor area for kids to roam and play around as they are located at a void deck. sometimes it can get rowdy when the kids around that estate plays football or hide and seek towards evening time but seems like recently it is not so noisy.

my child is settling in but still cry the morning before entering the centre. sigh. but after she gets in, she stops crying after a short while. initially she will whine and cry non stop. took her 2 mths to get to the current stage. guess every child is different.

i was actually thinking of sending her to MMI but my hub chose CI AI due to the good values that they are advocating and of course their fees are cheaper lol. i thought mmi programme is both conducive and interactive which im more comfortable. hub philosophy is that we must teach them good values which is the core foundation of learning. With that as a good base, academic will then falls into place. well, i don't want to stress my kid too much after going thru the stressful edu system. It seems to me that the curriculum is about the same for all the PG after going thru some, to me, its how the teacher impart the knowledge and how they interact with the kids sets things apart. Passion and care is critical in early childhood edu and sad to say, these qualities are really scarce nowadays.
After some considerations, we decided to try out at ci ai.

so far, i have no major complains except that i don't know if it is nutritious to be eating vegetarian food for young children. but i am surprised that the menu is quite a variety even though they are vegetarian. anyway, we give her meat in her diet at home so shld be balance... (but she hates chewing meat etc and must mash them into bit before she eats or sometimes she will spit out - ok that's another story.)

perhaps you can go and have a look in the mornings and evenings to survey. nothing beats first hand experience :)

bunnymum
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools