Feedback on Mindchamps @ CBP

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

Feedback on Mindchamps @ CBP

Postby BQ76 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:39 pm

Hi all ..

New to the forum and was wondering about MC@CBP … heard that it has been taken over by HQ recently and there has been quite a bit of staff turnover of late …

Any info or feedback on this centre? Considering for my kid going into the Nursery classes ..

Thanks very much in advance!

BQ76
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Need feedback on Mindchamps @ CBP - Help!

Postby BQ76 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:11 am

BQ76 wrote:Hi all ..

New to the forum and was wondering about MC@CBP … heard that it has been taken over by HQ recently and there has been quite a bit of staff turnover of late …

Any info or feedback on this centre? Considering for my kid going into the Nursery classes ..

Thanks very much in advance!

No one has any info on Mindchamps at CBP?

BQ76
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Feedback on Mindchamps @ CBP

Postby YK_Huang » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:45 am

Hi. CBP has been under HQ since my daughter joined more than 2 years ago. There was the usual staff turnover but nothing serious.
She always tell me how much she enjoys going there, and I can see that she has become more sociable and learning new things everyday.

YK_Huang
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby yasmin07 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:45 pm

Hello,

Thanks for sharing, I am planning to send my daughter next year for pg, as they are full for this year.

Anymore reviews good/bad is highly appreciated!

yasmin07
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby quantumfoam » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:57 pm

How's the teacher turnover situation at mindchamps@tanglin? Any thoughts and comments on this centre will be much appreciated.

quantumfoam
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Monchch » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:05 am

Any review on MindChamps?
Heard that one of the centre shut down without notice! And the rep said it was because the franchise is not up to standard. So i was wondering if all MindChamps are operate as a franchise?
Any ideas?

Monchch
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Mummytang » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:24 am

Monchch wrote:Any review on MindChamps?
Heard that one of the centre shut down without notice! And the rep said it was because the franchise is not up to standard. So i was wondering if all MindChamps are operate as a franchise?
Any ideas?

I think the one that close down was an enrichment center and not a preschool. Pls correct me if I am wrong.

Mummytang
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Mummytang » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:24 am

Any ideas?

I think the one that close down was an enrichment center and not a preschool. Pls correct me if I am wrong.

Mummytang
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby ozziemum » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:32 pm

Any ideas?

Hi my name is Jess,

My two children attend MindChamps, I chose MindChamps because I feel they provide a quality service and that they have a way of bringing out the best in my boys.

It is my opinion that it is a good thing for the company to keep up their standards. It shows that the company has a focus on their standards and that they pride themselves on providing a quality service, and will do whatever is needed to maintain standards. Good on them.

ozziemum
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools