Mindchamp or Kiddiewinkie

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

Mindchamp or Kiddiewinkie

Postby crystaloves » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:30 pm

Dear mummies,

I'm caught in a dilemma in between these 2 preschool... as i couldnt find any info on kiddiewinkie. can anyone give some feedbacks?

Thank you!

crystaloves
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Mindchamp or Kiddiewinkie

Postby Mylittlegirl » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:30 pm

Which mind champs you looking at?

Mylittlegirl
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby LenaMummy » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:32 pm

Hi Crystalove
My boy is at Mindchamps TPY. He is graduating this year. He is ready for P1 next yr definitely. We chose Mindchamps becos of its curriculum - good combination of both play activities & academic. As parents, we are happy to see that our boy are learning well. I went to check out Kiddiewinkies recently for my 2nd boy cos' we plan to relocate. It seems that they hv more play activities and fun place that my no. 2 would like it. But then again, curriculum is equally important which Mindchamps is strong in. Am still looking and Mindchamps is still one of my choices.

LenaMummy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Youngfather88 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:04 pm

We chose mindchamps preschool for our kids because of its environment – it’s a good balance between academics and social skills. What’s more, the teachers are committed in working closely with us to ensure our kids’ needs are being met. After 3 years’ of sending our kids there, we as parents have learnt a lot about our kids, ourselves and what makes a good preschool experience.

Youngfather88
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby newmom1991 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:38 pm

The thing that first struck me when I walk into mindchamps preschool is how clean the centre is and how happy all the kids are. After speaking to the principal and teachers there, I can feel their passion and knowledge. I enrolled my kids there and have not looked back since.

newmom1991
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools