Hi, let's have a thread on this topic to share with parents still scouting for one. Me goes...
1. Good Hygiene standard- this is important as downtime of kid means disruption to work.
2. Principal with good leadership- a principal who is always on the ball will help keep the teachers up and running as well as a well maintained school environment.
3. Distance- not too far as long travelling time can be quite a stress.
4. Curriculum- Strictly No to computer-aided teaching. A good balance of play and general knowledge imparting. Once we have no.2, this is to me less of a worry.
5. Food- offering a variety of food everyday is a plus.