Agape Cck

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

Agape Cck

Postby Confuseparent » Thu May 15, 2014 12:34 am

I wanted to enroll my child in after hearing some good feedback about agape cck and been to one of their open house. I was receive warmly and was explained in detail by one of the Malay teacher or Indian I am unsure what race she is . Then I found out 3 days before I enroll that the teacher had left and a few weeks after that the principal left and my friend said that the k2 teacher also left and I am baffled. One of the parent whose had the child over to one north told me that the child teacher was good when his child was in N2 last year. But it all shortchange and all good teachers are leaving. I was upset to hear about this. It is to say that agape is a high end childcare but why is there so much turn over? And I hear many many bad reviews about the management.

Confuseparent
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Agape Cck

Postby idman » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:19 pm

Confuseparent wrote:I wanted to enroll my child in after hearing some good feedback about agape cck and been to one of their open house. I was receive warmly and was explained in detail by one of the Malay teacher or Indian I am unsure what race she is . Then I found out 3 days before I enroll that the teacher had left and a few weeks after that the principal left and my friend said that the k2 teacher also left and I am baffled. One of the parent whose had the child over to one north told me that the child teacher was good when his child was in N2 last year. But it all shortchange and all good teachers are leaving. I was upset to hear about this. It is to say that agape is a high end childcare but why is there so much turn over? And I hear many many bad reviews about the management.

true all the good teachers had left. currently all the new teachers are young and inexperience. you can tried to enrol and withdraw .
keep changing principal. must be management problem

idman
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Agape Cck

Postby Confuseparent » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:40 am

It is sad to see good teachers leave. The teacher that left recently was a good teacher. My friend said she see through her child form n1( last term) till n2 (2013) and her child learn from nothing till the cold learn so much. She told me that only when her child in n1 last term that the teacher stop changing and now it started again. She said she wrote a note to the principal to request that the teacher move with the children to k1 due to how much she had witness her child knowledge and attitude develop. However , it was not fulfilled and she was disappointed at how the management runs. Firstly , they do not employ enough local teachers that are good , when they do , their request is turn down. My cousin states the same too. I was very shock to see so much turn over in matters of month. I do not think it is a good sign to begin with

Confuseparent
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools