Our Lady Star of the Sea Childcare Centre

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

Our Lady Star of the Sea Childcare Centre

Postby Xiaodingdang@Work » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:13 pm

Hello,
I would appreciate information and feedback about this childcare centre. :) Do they impart catechism to the children who are Catholic? Are the teachers patient and understanding? Do the children seem generally happy there? Does the curriculum include daily play sessions (yes, more than 1 play session). Is play integrated in the teaching. My daughter's current school is rather too academically-driven, I find. She's enjoying the academics. Though that appears to be a good sign, I think its somewhat harsh for a preschooler, and wish for her to play more. And importantly, I would like catechism to be part of the curriculum.

Thank you.

Xiaodingdang@Work
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Our Lady Star of the Sea Childcare Centre

Postby zachyuan » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:03 pm

[quote="Xiaodingdang@Work"]Hello,
I would appreciate information and feedback about this childcare centre. :) Do they impart catechism to the children who are Catholic? Are the teachers patient and understanding? Do the children seem generally happy there? Does the curriculum include daily play sessions (yes, more than 1 play session). Is play integrated in the teaching. My daughter's current school is rather too academically-driven, I find. She's enjoying the academics. Though that appears to be a good sign, I think its somewhat harsh for a preschooler, and wish for her to play more. And importantly, I would like catechism to be part of the curriculum.

Thank you.[/quote]

Hihi, I have registered for my son for next Jan and also feel it would be great if they have catechism. Which school is your current daughter in?

zachyuan
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Xiaodingdang@Work » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:54 pm

Sorry sorry for my very late reply. I stopped checking this thread after I couldn't get feedback and eventually enrolled daughter in a church kindergarten. Hope your son is doing great at OLSS childcare. I am now trying to get myself organised to bring my daughter for mass at OLSS.

Xiaodingdang@Work
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby hannahuiyi » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:20 pm

Hi
Any review regarding this cc?
Tia :)

hannahuiyi
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools