Criteria to choose My First School or PCF Sparkletots@ Bedok

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

Criteria to choose My First School or PCF Sparkletots@ Bedok

Postby bb js » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:46 pm

Hi daddy mummy, could you pls advise me?

Currently I am in dilemma as I have been informed by My First School and PCF Sparkletots that a vacancy is provided to my boy for toddler class.

The location of both school is quite convenient for me so i have to make decision to school to register.

Anyone can advise me which curriculum program is better?
And any othe criteria that I should consider for deciding the school?

Thanks in advance!

bb js
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Criteria to choose My First School or PCF Sparkletots@ B

Postby sampanjoo » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:40 am

I think PCF and MFS are probably quite similar. Sorry I've not really gone deep to do homework on their curriculum as I'm quite free n easy on that. I would suggest you go down to each centre to look-see the environment, talk to the principal and maybe try interact with the teachers as well to have a good feel of which you prefer. I think the educators play a more important role than the curriculum itself, although there's no guarantee on their turnover hehe.

Edit: Oops just realised you have posted a month ago so I guess you should have made a decision already?

sampanjoo
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Criteria to choose My First School or PCF Sparkletots@ B

Postby bb js » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:22 pm

Hi Sampanjoo,

Thank you for your advice.
High chance we will choose My 1st Skool instead of PCF after checked with some experienced frens.
We managed to visit my 1st skool , the teacher is quite friendly but the environment looked a bit öld"since it operated from year 90+. It is non-aircon but that is oso the main reason we want to choose it.

bb js
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools