3HouseKindergarten(Waringin), Kembangan

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

3HouseKindergarten(Waringin), Kembangan

Postby oldmummy_turns » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:47 pm

Dear all,

I have been a mom in quest of a good Kindergarten school for my 5 yr old son,had to change 3 schools until I stumbled upon 3House kindergarten school.
This school turned out to be life saver for me! :xedfingers:
I wanted a school where learning is fun than a rote schedule. where teachers were fun rather than a terror( remember they have to go next 12 years of their life in local schools)
The staff ( esply Principal Ms Noora, a very grounded, warm and pleasant lady) met me very cordially and with warmth. She perfectly understood my concerns of my previous childcare woes and expensive kindergarten, which were full of pomp and gas. My son used be sick due to poor quality of snacks and food provided to children. He got hfmd 4 times in a year. and was constantly sick and lost weight. And on top learned nothing!
Since we stay near changi-simie area and no bus was available! the principal Ms Noora went out of her way to provide transport for my son, personally picking and dropping him in her car!( now how many principals offer that kind of service!!??)

They keep two sessions morning and afternoon. Apart from that they also keep a day program from 8.30am to 3pm for working women like me, who don't need full day child care program. School is still small and loads of attention is given to each and every child.
They are located in quiet location. kids get loads of activities to do and sing and dance without compromising in learning!
My son will be in P1 next year and he is all set to attend new school coz he believes school is fun!
what else do I ask for!

The school management is very polite and understanding. They offer their best services to help you out as parents.
And best part is they understand where you are coming from! and address the issues accordingly!
Needless to say I would be quite sad to leave the school nest year!
I wish them very best to prosper as we most certainly need such schools in our city!

With best regards,

A very satisfied mum :smile:

oldmummy_turns
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools