Sunflower childcare at Hougang Mall

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

Sunflower childcare at Hougang Mall

Postby blur_mummy82 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:25 am

Hi all,

need some advices.
i enrolled my son in N1 class in Hougang sunflower starting lesson this Dec14/Jan15.
I had paid registration fee & deposit of $1k in Apr 14 when i enrolled.
However, i just receive a call informing me of a vacancy from one of the childcare in punggol which i was previously on waiting list. (i stayed in Punggol)
Hence i went to Sunflower to ask about refund of deposit. But the lady told me is not refundable before programme start. Refund of deposit is only upon programme start and i wan to stop for some reason.
As i never encounter such case before, i not sure whether this is really the prastice. I had informed more then 1 month notice and i'm perpluxed why have to wait till programme started then can withdraw.

Any parent having their kiddo at sunflower hougang mall?
can advice me on this and also whether the cc is good?
I enrolled him there as it was near my mum's house as she will be the caregiver. However after speaking to them about the withdrawal, i persoanlly dun feel good.

espcially i tried to call the childcare the whole day but no one pick up. i made a trip there after work and told them. And it actually turn out that their phone was spoilt/no battery as they were unaware of it.

Any advices is greatly appreciated. TQ! :snuggles:

blur_mummy82
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Sunflower childcare at Hougang Mall

Postby Mummy Wong » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:34 pm

My son was in another Sunflower. What I understand is the registration fee u have paid will be forfeited however the deposit is refundable. Of course once u have started in the school u will need to give one more notice. For your case, I would think only the deposit is refundable.

Mummy Wong
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Sunflower childcare at Hougang Mall

Postby blur_mummy82 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:39 am

[quote="Mummy Wong"]My son was in another Sunflower. What I understand is the registration fee u have paid will be forfeited however the deposit is refundable. Of course once u have started in the school u will need to give one more notice. For your case, I would think only the deposit is refundable.[/quote]
Thanks mummy wong.

blur_mummy82
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools