The Learning Campus @ Yung Ho Road

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

The Learning Campus @ Yung Ho Road

Postby Strictly » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:22 pm

Hello Parents,

I am happy to inform all parents that there's a pre-school at Yung Ho Rd just across Jurong Superbowl called The Learning Campus. They have a very good service to parents and to my kids.

Though the fees is quite steep and far off from where I stay, I'm still putting my kids there. Spacious, clean bright and excellent teachers. I take this as an investment for my children.

I am happy with all the teachers there and all the parents there too. A lot of activities done and they just did a carnival on Childrens' Day and all money will proceed to the Lakeside Family Service. They teach a lot of life lesson to the childrens.

If any of you don't mind to travel and invest for your kids, I recommend fully to The Learning Campus. They have one at Yung Ho Rd and one at Punggol.
:boogie:
You can speak to Teacher Dian (Core Teacher), Teacher Hannah (Principal) or Teacher Linda (VP). You won't regret!! All the best!! :boogie:

Strictly
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: The Learning Campus @ Yung Ho Road

Postby Samsong » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:21 pm

Hi there. I am living at Jurong West area and am looking for a child care centre for my boys. Are there any more vacancies at this centre?

Can anyone give me more feedback on their fees, teacher quality and programmes??

:imcool:

Samsong
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Strictly » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:31 pm

Hello Samsong. I have great experience with the teachers. Friendly and always put the children first. I'm sure there's vacancies but yet have to check with them. Go and call them and make appointment with them. See for yourself if your childs like it. Look for Teacher Dian. Very informative and knowledgeable. Happy hunting!

Strictly
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Strictly » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:32 pm

Hello Samsong. I have great experience with the teachers. Friendly and always put the children first. I'm sure there's vacancies but yet have to check with them. Go and call them and make appointment with them. See for yourself if your childs like it. Look for Teacher Dian. Very informative and knowledgeable. Happy hunting!

Strictly
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Samsong » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:48 am

Any idea how much they charge for full day childcare? The current one my boys are attending will be raising fees again soon but we felt that the quality is going down. Teachers kept changing almost every other month and not much communications like before....

At the rate they keep increasing fees.... I got to take a 2nd job soon to pay for the fees! :mad:

Samsong
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Samsong » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:49 am

Any idea how much they charge for full day childcare? The current one my boys are attending will be raising fees again soon but we felt that the quality is going down. Teachers kept changing almost every other month and not much communications like before....

At the rate they keep increasing fees.... I got to take a 2nd job soon to pay for the fees! :mad:

Samsong
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Strictly » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:15 pm

Hi Samsong, givethem a call at thi number 62659288.

Strictly
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Strictly » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:15 pm

Strictly
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Strictly » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:17 pm

Strictly
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools