Schools near/in Marina Bay Financial Centre

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

Schools near/in Marina Bay Financial Centre

Postby lilmissbummer » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:59 pm

Does anyone know if there is a PG/CC near this area? The nearest I know is at Raffles Place/Cecil Street but that's too far.

lilmissbummer
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Schools near/in Marina Bay Financial Centre

Postby justMommy » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:28 pm

Whats a PG?

justMommy
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby nicnac » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:43 pm

PG - playgroup

nicnac
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby jetsetter » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:23 pm

lilmissbummer wrote:Does anyone know if there is a PG/CC near this area? The nearest I know is at Raffles Place/Cecil Street but that's too far.

I don't think so! :sweat:

Which Tower are you at? Depending on your Tower, you can either opt for:

1) Learning Vision @ Cecil Street (is this the one you think is too far?)

2) Kinderland @ Robinson Road. You can cut in from Central Blvd. But there's no place for you to park and fetch cos traffic at Far East Financial Building is horrendous!

Robinson Road
14 Robinson Road
Far East Finance Building #05-01
Singapore 048545
Tel: +65 6224 0510

3) For easier (and sheltered) drop-off, you can consider Little Skoolhouse@OCBC. There are 2 designated lots at OCBC Building carpark for LSK parents to drop off n pick up early in the morning till late evening at 7pm. If you don't drive, you need to take the underpass from Raffles Place MRT to Marina Bay Link which is a VERY long walk!!!

4) There's another Kinderland@MND (Maxwell Road)

7 Maxwell Road MND Complex Annexe B, #06-02 Singapore 069111
(next to Amoy Street Food Centre)
6323 1138

Pick up, if you drive, is less nightmarish than the Robinson Road one cos the URA@MND Maxwell carpark is bigger. You can cut through Maxwell Road if your Tower is nearer to this end.

+++

Alternatively,
Put in childcare near your parents/ILs place like me. That way, you don't have to enter CBD specially to drop off your kid when you're on medical leave, or when you're on annual leave to enjoy Me Time or run errands.

jetsetter
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby lilmissbummer » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:14 pm

Thanks Jetsetter, that was super informative. Yes, those you mentioned were the ones I know of, and it's a bit too far from MBFC. I'm at Tower 3. I would love popping by on off during work or lunch hours to peek at them at school.. But then again, the rates for CBD area are much more exp than the same chain located in the heartlands. So yeah, i guess i'd stick to looking for one nearer home. Thanks once again!

lilmissbummer
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools