The Preschoolers Childcare & Development Centre

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

The Preschoolers Childcare & Development Centre

Postby nutellachoc » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:57 pm

Hi,
anyone has feedback on this childcare which is located at Jalan Tani (Kovan/Hougang)? Thanks in advance.

nutellachoc
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: The Preschoolers Childcare & Development Centre

Postby Gerxy » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:27 am

nutellachoc wrote:Hi,
anyone has feedback on this childcare which is located at Jalan Tani (Kovan/Hougang)? Thanks in advance.

Hi there! My daughter was in the 18mths class from 2013 and this year my son is there. I think Zheng laoshi is great with the kids, she's very patient and yet able to handle them without needing to raise her voice.

The other thing i like is Zheng laoshi - the form teacher - speak Mandarin, so my kids are exposed to it throughout the day.

When i was searching for a childcare in 2013, i combed the radius and visited many of the privately-run ones... My neighbours recommended me to Preschoolers' as their 3 grandchildren graduated from there. The premises is absolutely the cleanest of all I visited. No HFMD I know of last year.

Hope it helps. :)

Gerxy
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby MsJC » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:40 am

Hihi

Would anyone has any feedback for the Bedok Reservoir branch? Your kind feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!

MsJC
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Karrie » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:50 pm

Hi
Would like to share a newly open infant and childcare @ 16 boon lay #01-40 Tradehub 21.
You can experience the differences with low child teacher ratio, hydrotherapy session, organic green innovative curriculum and more.
We are now openly the enrolment and to celebrate SG 50 with us. Register with us and will get an entitle of 50% off monthly fee and second to sixth mth 10% off.

Any enquiry do contact at 8322 9228 / enquiry@totsntoys.com.sg

:smile:

Karrie
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby MYE » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:35 am

Hi, my gal is now with the preschoolers at jalan tani, I have visited a lot of childcare centres including those very branded ones but in the end I'm still putting my gal with this school is because the teachers are really caring and you can feel that they really love the babies there..my baby settled in that sch within 1 week and stopped crying!! When I peeped into the sch, I saw teacher hugging my gal to sleep coz my gal refused to let go during the first few days, and now even after almost 6 mths with them, my gal is still rejecting bottle feed, in order not to let my gal go without milk, they spoon feed her all her milk daily.. I am very very grateful to them, but at the same time guilty that my gal needs that extra attn from them.. that sch is already 17 years old so Don expect the sch to look very modern and new, but it's very clean and tidy I can say and it's very spacious.. Kids definitely have enough space to play around, they have a small canteen for all the kids to have their meals there as well, as compared to smaller cc whereby they eat and sleep at the same area due to space constraint..
It actually depends on individuals wants and needs for choosing a childcare.. My priorities are definitely genuinely caring and loving teachers, cleanliness of the place and if you can easily talk to the principal.. The few things I don't like about the sch is the food they served, hopefully they can improved on it in future but it's not a big issue.. Another thing is their uniform is ugly! Lol

Of coz I'm also not taking any chances with this school as I believe there will also be some not so good teachers..

MYE
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools