My World Preschool at Bishan 171

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

My World Preschool at Bishan 171

Postby Fedycl » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:45 am

Hi Mummies, I am new to this thread. I am planning to enroll my 2013 daughter in My World Preschool at Bishan Blk 171. May I know if any of your kids is in this centre already? Any feedback on this centre? I'm planning to start her in June 2015. Your feedback and advice is very much appreciated.

I have went down to the school and spoke to the in charge on the enrollment matter. Overall the school looks clean and the staff is friendly but didn't get the chance to speak to the teachers see the kids as I went down around 6+ in the evening and most of the kids are back home.

One thing that I am not very satisfied is the centre is non air conditioned. Which I'm afraid when the weather is bad like haze the kids will have to inhale this bad weather. But I do like the centre overall.

Any feedback?

Fedycl
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: My World Preschool at Bishan 171

Postby Mickeygal23 » Wed May 06, 2015 5:26 pm

@Fedycl , so have you reg your kid to the school? I am considering this outlet too.

Mickeygal23
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: My World Preschool at Bishan 171

Postby my world preschool » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:38 am

Fedycl wrote:Hi Mummies, I am new to this thread. I am planning to enroll my 2013 daughter in My World Preschool at Bishan Blk 171. May I know if any of your kids is in this centre already? Any feedback on this centre? I'm planning to start her in June 2015. Your feedback and advice is very much appreciated.

I have went down to the school and spoke to the in charge on the enrollment matter. Overall the school looks clean and the staff is friendly but didn't get the chance to speak to the teachers see the kids as I went down around 6+ in the evening and most of the kids are back home.

One thing that I am not very satisfied is the centre is non air conditioned. Which I'm afraid when the weather is bad like haze the kids will have to inhale this bad weather. But I do like the centre overall.

Any feedback?

Our new centres such as MY World @ Seng Kang and Tiong Bahru are full air conditioned. While other existing centres have only their multipurpose room and infant care rooms air conditioned, we are currently looking into upgrading all centres into fully air conditioned facility. However, this process will take a fair amount of time to execute.

As parents, you experience MY World first-hand through your interaction with our principals and teachers, as well as vicariously through the eyes of your little ones. We endeavour to be a trusted partner in your child’s development and education.

MY World adopts a learner-centred teaching approach (Wonder, Discover, Learn) that engages children’s learning through active participation, inquiry and reflection. Children will have opportunities to learn and acquire knowledge, skills, character traits and learning dispositions in the six key areas.

• Aesthetics & Creative Expression
• Discovery of the World
• Language & Literacy
• Numeracy
• Physical & Emotional Well-being
• Social & Character Development

Beyond the basic curriculum, MY World also offers enhancement programmes (on an opt-in basis) that provide your child with exposure to swimming, drama, as well as music and movement.

To know more about our teachers, visit https://www.myworld.org.sg/mychampions.php

Every child enrolled in MY World is given complimentary membership (Associate Youth Member) at Metropolitan YMCA. Families can upgrade to Family Membership to become part of the wider YMCA network worldwide and enjoy our programmes and facilities at special rates!

Please visit https://www.myworld.org.sg/ or like us on Facebook for more information. https://www.facebook.com/MYWorldPreschoolLtd

my world preschool
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools