Little Big

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

Little Big

Postby ABC » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:24 pm

Hi anyone has any feedback on Little Big @ Lorong Stangee off Still Rd?

ABC
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Little Big

Postby ginapy » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:32 am

Hi,

Anyone put their kids there in Little Big? I am thinking of putting my 16 mths old kid to their 1/2 day Pre-nursery childcare this Mar, so just wanna know anyone have comments about this school?

Went for a school tour this weekend, its a 3 storey semi detached house, looks quite clean and spacious.

ginapy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Little Big @ Lor Stangee

Postby Ryan Sng » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:48 am

ginapy wrote:Hi,

Anyone put their kids there in Little Big? I am thinking of putting my 16 mths old kid to their 1/2 day Pre-nursery childcare this Mar, so just wanna know anyone have comments about this school?

Went for a school tour this weekend, its a 3 storey semi detached house, looks quite clean and spacious.

Have not heard of this school before. But how's the curriculum like? I went to Genius Space for its trial classes at Tanglin Road on Saturday morning. My wife and daughter sat in for the trial class and for the first time, my daughter really enjoyed. Previously, we sent her to various schools such as Julia Gabriel and Growing up Gifted for trial lessons but she ended up crying and became apprehensive. Thus I was impressed and signed up with their program.
You should try them really. The school set up is interestingly unique. Even the environment and atmosphere is ideal for my daughter. Finally we are able to relinquish the anxiety and headaches finding a suitable school for her...

Ryan Sng
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Little big creative center

Postby shn » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:23 am

I went to the open house n get to know that they actually offer quite a number of enrichment classes. Anyone there tried n willing to share??
Thanks

shn
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Little Big

Postby juliahhx » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:42 pm

kids attending cc at little big. can share your experience?

juliahhx
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools