Agape Little Uni @ Orange Grove

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.

Agape Little Uni @ Orange Grove

Postby MarginalLobster » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:19 am

I was living in the US for 10 years and moved back to Singapore in 2014. At that time, I had a one month old, a 1.5 year old and a 4 year old. Because I worked full time and intend to work full time here, we began in earnest to look for a school even before we moved. In the US, they went to a high quality daycare on my husband’s company campus. We were used to very high standards of care, teachers who love their charges and a warm caring environment. Our relocation consultant took us to numerous pre-schools, child/infant care facilities including a number of “prestigious” pre-schools. We eventually decided to send all our kids to Agape Little Uni at Orange Grove because nowhere else did we experience such commitment from the teachers, administrators, the focus on learning through experiencing, the creativity with which the teachers impart new knowledge. Also, I wanted my kids to grow up humble, grounded and I was fearful of them developing a sense of entitlement. With Agape at Orange Grove, my fears were allayed. The teachers and learning environment, the focus on independence made them more mature.

Over the past 2 years, the kids have learnt so much, they picked up Mandarin quickly, made great friends, started to build their Singapore identity, interacted well with the diverse student community. My husband and I could not be happier with the choice of school. It is with much sadness that we are packing up to leave Singapore again because of my husband’s job. I am glad however, that Agape@OG has made the two years here very special and enriching for my kids. Just want to share with fellow parents before I leave.

MarginalLobster
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Playgroups, Infant Care, Childcare Centres & Preschools