Creative O

Discuss specific Playgroups, Infant Care, Child Care & Pre-school service providers here.
nissan
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Creative O

Post by nissan » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:16 pm

Hello there,

I am interested in creative o after reading the feedback from this forum.

However, when I went to their website, it seems outdated for a few years, last updated was on 2005?!?!

Han Seo
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Total Likes:13

Post by Han Seo » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:50 pm

The principal is very involved in the school as she is also the owner, so probably she has no time to update her website. It is one of the better childcare centres around.

dp
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by dp » Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:07 pm

Greetings to "snow" and "Bear Ho",

Your children were in Creative O 2010 K2 Ocean class and Garden class while my son was in Waterfall class. Glad that we all felt the children had a great time that year. I wonder if there are any other Waterfall parents here?

I have a younger son in Creative O Nursury this year and i am looking forward to the class list for 2012 K1 to be out soon. Hong laoshi, previously Waterfall's chinese teacher, is back next year and my younger son will have a 1/3 chance of being taught by her also.

I am guessing i know "bear ho" as both our children are same year in Creative O. if my guess is correct, your daughter is in Lavender class this year.

Lastly for parents concern about character building and non-structured learning in a encouraging environment for their children, Creative O is a the place to be.

dp

Bear Ho
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Bear Ho » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:32 pm

Hello dp,

You are right, my girl is in Lavendar class !!! :lol: ...hmm i am trying to guess who you are. Was told the new class will be announced after the concert.

Yi@cloud
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Yi@cloud » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:49 pm

Hi, can anyone provide any good suggestion about toilet train? After I read through e forum here, I also getting interest in this school. But what I worried was my 19 mths boy was not toilet trained. Anyone has any idea how come e school only accept those toilet trained kids, coz other school mostly dun have this problem. And the website was outdated, I couldn't get e latest info of e school. How much school fees for e 18 mths above and N1? Anyone can reply, sincerely appreciate. :please:

dadelina
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by dadelina » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:37 am

Yi@cloud wrote:Hi, can anyone provide any good suggestion about toilet train? After I read through e forum here, I also getting interest in this school. But what I worried was my 19 mths boy was not toilet trained. Anyone has any idea how come e school only accept those toilet trained kids, coz other school mostly dun have this problem. And the website was outdated, I couldn't get e latest info of e school. How much school fees for e 18 mths above and N1? Anyone can reply, sincerely appreciate. :please:

Dear YiCloud,

The school fees for PG is $695.10 for full day and $560/70+ for Nursery and $536.40 for K1 & K2 after $300 subsidy for working mothers. Haha! I know exactly the fees for PG and K1/K2 cos I was intending to enrol my youngest this year for PG but decided to postpone it till next year, Nursery, instead. My eldest juz graduated last year from CreativeO and my DD2 is currently in K2.

Your child is still young, 19mths - still have to time toilet train:) But not to worry, during nap times the PG children are still allowed to put on diapers till they're ready to let go.

Yi@cloud
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Yi@cloud » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:28 pm

Hi Dadelina,
Thank you very much. You must be very lucky that all your kids can get into e same and good school. Can I have some any good comments from This school? I just sent them e waiting list form....and need to wait until Aug then can get reply...

Bear Ho
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Bear Ho » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:03 pm

Hi Yi@cloud,

Do visit the school and find out 1st hand what they do there. The school even have holiday programs for its alumni. My boy (P2 now) is going to attend an overnight experiential camp this week.

munchkukie
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by munchkukie » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:10 pm

Hi Bear Ho, my girl P3 is attending the camp too. A bit worried and excited for her.

dadelina
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by dadelina » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:15 pm

Ah no wonder my dd2 was telling me that there's 'old k2s' sleeping in school. So, it's an overnight thingy?