NAFA Arts Kindergarten

Discuss specific kindergartens operators here.
tri333
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: NAFA Arts Kindergarten

Post by tri333 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:34 am

Had a hard time deciding between Nafa and mindchamp , latter seems to sell themselves as preparing children well for primary one , former seems like a real fun place for my kids ! But as both of us are working , issue of logistic seems to suggest a ft cc make more sense. If you were me which will you choose ?

MumOfClara
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by MumOfClara » Sat May 06, 2017 10:27 pm

Hi any recent reviews for this school

Justindad
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Justindad » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:33 pm

Hi all
My son is in the Nursery class at east coast this year. Just wondering how often updates are provided to parents and what kind of updates ? So far I feel the teachers lack communication with parents and even not much update via the portal. Son still cries on and off in school. Spoke to teachers but they don't seem so approachable. How are ur kids' experience this year so far? Honestly heard so many good things so am kinda disappointed.

mama lim
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by mama lim » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:07 am

My son was at Nafa Arts Derbyshire before. We chose derby due to the small class ratio, albeit the travelling distance (we're based in the east). The sch updates us regularly and the teachers are great! I guess east coast classes are much larger and the teachers are unable to give similar attention to parent.

aynixyoez
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by aynixyoez » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:37 am

Any reviews on nafa East Coast? Am thinking of sending my little one there.

Mummyj66
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Mummyj66 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:23 am

Hi Any recent reviews on Nafa East Coast? Thanks

Swamyas
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Swamyas » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:55 am

Hi, I'd like to get some feedback from parents who have considered or enrolled their children in the NAFA Arts Kindergarten in the new (main) Bencoolen Campus.
A few questions that I had, over the general opinion and feedback some of you could share:
1. Choice of Full day (vs Half) and the difference in the child's energy level, interest and holistic learning - especially for 3-4 year olds.
2. Evaluating NAFA vs other full-montesorri or other kindergarten schools of similar standing
3. If you've experienced another (older) NAFA campus before, how would you compare/rate the new one in main campus?

Greatly appreciate it.