Chatsworth Jalan Kayu Kindergarden

Discuss specific kindergartens operators here.

Chatsworth Kindergarten

Postby babyronz » Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:43 am

Does anyone whether Chatsworth Kindergarten or Chiltern house is good? How is the fee like? Is it as expensive as Etonhouse and Pat Schoolhouse? My kiasu hubby and I are scouting for a suitable kindergarten to put our 14 mth daughter in 2 years' time. How about St James Kindergarten?

babyronz
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Chatsworth Kindergarten and Chiltern..which one is bette

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:34 am

babyronz wrote:Does anyone whether Chatsworth Kindergarten or Chiltern house is good? How is the fee like? Is it as expensive as Etonhouse and Pat Schoolhouse? My kiasu hubby and I are scouting for a suitable kindergarten to put our 14 mth daughter in 2 years' time. How about St James Kindergarten?

Chiltern house is in the same league as all the other "houses" - I believe monthly full-day rates start from above S$1600. It is also under the Julia Gabriel group of companies. Of the lot, Pat Schoolhouse is the least expensive, but is still well over S$1000. Which part of Singapore do you stay? If you stay in the east, you can try Schoolhouse By The Bay if you are into enrichment courses and a nice roomy schoolyard environment. They even have access to a gym for the young ones. Monthly fees below $800.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby trisha.yeo » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:35 pm

:?

Hi Chiefkaisu,

Any review on Chatsworth Kindergarten in Jalan Kayu?

I need to find a kindergarten around Upp thomson/seletar/AMK/Yishun Area. My options are
1) Chatsworth kindergarten
2) Kinderland Yio Chu kang
3) Singapore Montessori

What is your opinion of any of these schools?

trisha.yeo
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby buddies » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:42 am

chartworth - toliet quite a mess (if you don't mind)

buddies
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Chatsworth Kindergarten

Postby tankee » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:37 am

babyronz wrote:Does anyone whether Chatsworth Kindergarten or Chiltern house is good? How is the fee like? Is it as expensive as Etonhouse and Pat Schoolhouse? My kiasu hubby and I are scouting for a suitable kindergarten to put our 14 mth daughter in 2 years' time. How about St James Kindergarten?

why not visit all these shortlisted and judge for yourself?

See how the place is being run, how the children behave, whether the children are clean & tidy, how the children & teachers interact, etc

:D

tankee
Site Admin

Chatsworth Jalan Kayu Kindergarden

Postby claricegoh » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:30 pm

Hi Anyone has send their kids to this school? Please share all advise and views on Chatsworth Jalan Kayu please

claricegoh
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby keenDaddy » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:43 pm

My friend's kids are there.... it is not too bad....
However, understand that they will lose their existing premises next year and hence they are still looking out for new premises....

keenDaddy
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby DesertWind » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:43 pm

Hi,

My neighbour's kid is there. They said they waited quite a long time for a vacancy to come up. It is an international pre-school ya. Also heard that they will be moving premises soon.
:celebrate:

DesertWind
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby autumnbronze » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:31 am

Yes, its true that they will be moving soon.

I was also told that if they cannot find alternative premises, they may have to cease operations.

My DS is supposedly due to start nursery in 2011. I am still considering as I understand that they do not factor in mandarin lessons on a daily basis in the curriculum.

autumnbronze
Councillor
Councillor

Postby hapydino » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:32 pm

autumnbronze wrote:Yes, its true that they will be moving soon.

I was also told that if they cannot find alternative premises, they may have to cease operations.

My DS is supposedly due to start nursery in 2011. I am still considering as I understand that they do not factor in mandarin lessons on a daily basis in the curriculum.

i tink their fees quite ex right??

u stay near Chatsworth?? i stay in fernvale.. :D

hapydino
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Next

Return to Kindergartens