CGM Kindergarten

Discuss specific kindergartens operators here.

CGM Kindergarten

Postby Cartoon » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:03 pm

Hi hi

have anyone heard of CGM Kindergarten (Christian Gospel Mission)? any comments on this school? Thanks!

Cartoon
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: CGM Kindergarten

Postby Champion » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:59 am

Cartoon wrote:Hi hi

have anyone heard of CGM Kindergarten (Christian Gospel Mission)? any comments on this school? Thanks!

Hi Cartoon,
I have ever made enquiry to CGM Kindergarten 3 years back when I was recommended by my hubby's friend. Whoa, at that time I was shocked that even to enrol in Nursery class have to go thru the Registration phases as in Primary 1 Registration! Needless to say, I have no "afflictions" so I fell under PHASE 3 - Public (On a first-come-first-serve basis)!

According to this friend of ours, he is very satisfied with his girl's progress esp when they have already teaching P1 curriculum when his girl was in K1. So when his girl entered P1 last year, he commented that his girl was ahead of her peers in term of academic wise :lol:

This is something to share with you and maybe you will like to check with the school for its curriculum.

Thank you :)

Champion
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Thanks

Postby Cartoon » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:13 am

Hi Champion,

Thanks again for yours valuable input on CGM kindergarden, appreciated.

Cheers

Cartoon
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Cartoon » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:13 pm

Oh by the way, any good recommendation of shool for children of age 3? Area accessible for us will be bukit panjang, choa chu kang or hillview, bukit timah areas is fine with us too.

I heard PAP is not bad too. any idea?

Many thanks!

Cartoon
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Champion » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:42 pm

Cartoon wrote:Oh by the way, any good recommendation of shool for children of age 3? Area accessible for us will be bukit panjang, choa chu kang or hillview, bukit timah areas is fine with us too.

I heard PAP is not bad too. any idea?

Many thanks!

Hi Cartoon,
Not too sure about BP, CCK, HV or BT area...Sorry :roll: I am staying near Jurong Point and my younger girl will be in PCF Boon Lay next year..she will be 4 next year so be in the Nursery class.

Champion
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby 2gals » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:04 pm

Hi,

My gal, niece and nephew are all in this kindergarten.

Their 1st 2 sessions are usually very popular and have to be put on waiting list. If you are enrolling into the 3rd session, 2.30-5.20, it should not be a problem.

2gals
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Cartoon » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:32 am

Hi 2gals!

i presume you are talking about CGM? If so Great! any comments of the school?

Champion provided the valuable advice too : )

Txs!

Cartoon
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby 2gals » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:45 am

Hi,

Yes, I am talking about CGM kindergarten.

My gal joined this kindergarten for the Nursery programme. Now she is in K2. She likes the school and the teachers a lot. I find her progress quite good and the cirriculum is very wide. They have homework to bring home every day and spelling and ting xie every week.

This kindergaten has been around for at least 20 over years as I was also in the kindergaten when I was a child.

2gals
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby 2gals » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:49 am

Oh by the way, if you are looking at Kindergatens in that area, I think there is a kindergaten at the church next to CHIJ which is also quite popular.

My 2nd gal is now with Grace House Kindergaten which is at Bukit Batok near the golf range. This is a good school too but fees are much higher than CGM.

2gals
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Cartoon » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:08 am

Hi 2gals

Tks. ok will try to check out that place. : )

Cheers

Cartoon
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Next

Return to Kindergartens