Evangel kindergarten

Discuss specific kindergartens operators here.

Evangel kindergarten

Postby yernying » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:11 am

My gal was born in 2008.she start school in this year,but felt like the school not really good.planning to change her to evengel kindergarten,it is a church school?anybody experienced?

yernying
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby happydaddy » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:22 am

Normally church kindergarten teachers speak 'better' English than CC teachers.

happydaddy
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: Evangel kindergarten

Postby lil_jade » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:06 pm

yernying wrote:My gal was born in 2008.she start school in this year,but felt like the school not really good.planning to change her to evengel kindergarten,it is a church school?anybody experienced?

Do you mean the one at Woodlands? I actually went down today! Well, was really keen on it, but the bus timing is just too much for me (we stay in Yishun so my gal will be first to be picked up and will take 1 hour journey....)

However, I felt the kindergarten was quite nice even though it's temp opp Republic Poly now. The principal seems a very nice lady too!

Also, from the info sheet she gave me, they have this SPICE programme which emphasises on teaching both chinese and english thru this method (not too sure what it is) but will need to pay extra $60 per term for it.

lil_jade
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby atfc » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:02 pm

yernying wrote:My gal was born in 2008.she start school in this year,but felt like the school not really good.planning to change her to evengel kindergarten,it is a church school?anybody experienced?

hi, you can try out this preschool called stamford little geniuses in bugis. (www.stamford.edu.sg/genius) they are giving out free for the 1st month for new-comers.

my girl is studying there right now and its not bad. their teachers are very nice and caring. since its free, might as well try it out and see whether its suitable for your kid :)

atfc
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Smoochie » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:21 am

Can anyone share how frequent is their field trip? Excursion ? Do they bring nursery children out?

Smoochie
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby yernying » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:32 am

My gal study in evangel school ard nine months.it is so scary,the school oledi hd three times excursion.every time also no school for two days.parents meeting also two days no schooling.like teacher day,racial harmony day etc,the school just had one hr gathering with students.all public holidays and school holidays sure no schooling.

I felt it is very not worth it.it is ridiculous,the teacher asked my gal to bring the new tissue box.this is second time.Teacher told me they collect the tissue boxes for students usage.

yernying
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby nikkilime » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:43 pm

Very good condition EK Girl Size S uniforms-2 sets to let go at $20.
E-mail: nikkilime@yahoo.com

nikkilime
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby sembgal » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:26 pm

yernying wrote:My gal study in evangel school ard nine months.it is so scary,the school oledi hd three times excursion.every time also no school for two days.parents meeting also two days no schooling.like teacher day,racial harmony day etc,the school just had one hr gathering with students.all public holidays and school holidays sure no schooling.

I felt it is very not worth it.it is ridiculous,the teacher asked my gal to bring the new tissue box.this is second time.Teacher told me they collect the tissue boxes for students usage.

This is common in other church kindergartens. Church kindergartens can have quite a few days of unscheduled school holidays in a year and if parents are bothered by these, they should send the child to PAP kindergartens as they only have 3 days of fixed unscheduled holidays a year.

sembgal
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Kindergartens