Pentecost Methodist Church Kindergarten

Discuss specific kindergartens operators here.

Pentecost Methodist Church Kindergarten

Postby carnation » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:04 pm

My ds is 3 years old this year and i intend to send him to pentecost methodist church kindergarten. Any feedback about this kindergarten? Thanks! :celebrate:
Last edited by carnation on Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

carnation
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby carnation » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:29 pm

anyone? :?

carnation
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Siriuspink » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:37 am

I need reviews on this school too.

Siriuspink
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Pentecost methodist church kindergarten

Postby trixter » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:13 pm

carnation wrote:My ds is 3 years old this year and i intend to send him to pentecost methodist church kindergarten. Any feedback about this kindergarten? Thanks! :celebrate:

hi there,

have you enrolled your child? i am considering too..

trixter
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Pentecost methodist church kindergarten

Postby cmm » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:55 pm

Hi ladies,

PMCK is a good kindy. My kids are studying there. You will find some feedback on this school here.

http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum ... 7&start=70

cmm
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: Pentecost Methodist Church Kindergarten

Postby yeomaylin » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:20 am

I pulled my son out from a private kindy and enrolled him in PMCK this year (K1). PMCK is FANTASTIC. Teachers and principal (even the admin staff) are very caring and patient with the children. They can be strict too and discipline the students well. Before entering PMCK, my son can't communicate well (let alone Chinese) and lack of social skill. Surprisingly, after 1 yr in PMCK, he can even read Primary 1 Chinese textbook!!! He has improved tremendously in both communication and social skills. Now, he is not shy to even strike a conversation with adults (strangers). Once, I did not know that he had a Show and Tell session on that particular day, hence I did not prepare him at all. The teacher told me that he stood in front of the class fearlessly and start introducing his picture of sea creatures all by himself! You can see why I am very satisfied with my boy's improvement in PMCK. The school has indeed done a good job.

yeomaylin
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby phtthp » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:21 am

phtthp
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Anjelica » Sat May 16, 2015 12:32 pm

Any update on this kindy please? Much appreciated!

Anjelica
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Mini-Bug » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:24 am

My girl has been speaking Mandarin only all her life and is extremely resistant to learning/speaking English and hates interacting with other children. Even though she attended 1.5 years of childcare (and withdrew since April 2015), we were worried she couldn't adjust to the new and English environment. We foresee she would cry a lot and we'd have to get her out of the class halfway. But to our huge, pleasant surprise, she survived the 3 hours and came out smiling vibrantly :-) She even said she likes her English teacher and played toys with her classmates! And no resistance going to school the next day, unlike her childcare days.

I don't know how much this is seen as a big deal but she is a serious case of children-shy to the extend she would blink a lot and cry if she is asked to join her cousins (which we seldom meet) in play. So to us, it is a very big deal.

I have to travel 6 bus-stops to her school in the 12pm sun, together with an 18 month old baby (bus operator doesn't serve our area) but switching school is the last thing on my mind. It's a really good place for her, as far as I can observe from the first 3 days :-)

Mini-Bug
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Helioade » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:51 pm

Hi, my girl has been with pmck since pre Nursery, now she is in K1. As I am a christian mother, I would like to enroll her in Christian environment too. Before I decided to enroll her in pmck, i had visited River life, bethesda n shalom kindy around my area but end up I still send her to pmck althou they only have noon class for pre-N 2 years back. No regret and is been a good few years for her too. Teacher are caring and good too

Helioade
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Next

Return to Kindergartens