Faith Kindergarten

Discuss specific kindergartens operators here.

Faith Kindergarten(Methodist,Commonwealth)

Postby soo en » Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:44 pm

How is Faith Kindergarten ? Am thinking of sending my kid there next year. :?

soo en
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby titank » Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:58 am

Faith Kindergarten is quite a good kindergarten where established many decades. The fee is rather on a high side esp for Pre-Nursery level.

Perhaps you may want to try Damien Kindergarten at the other side of Commonwealth Drive.

titank
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby soo en » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:56 pm

titank wrote:Faith Kindergarten is quite a good kindergarten where established many decades. The fee is rather on a high side esp for Pre-Nursery level.

Perhaps you may want to try Damien Kindergarten at the other side of Commonwealth Drive.

Thanks. I will go and take a look at Damien Kindergarten.

soo en
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby mckenzy » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:36 pm

My daughter is in her 3rd year... k1... having loads of fun... teachers are nice, well-rounded... only thing we had to bring up was that during some periods of festivities, they were not careful in dispensing candies that were not good for my daughter's persistent cough... had to remind them not to give to her in the end we gave some substitutes to compensate... otherwise her cough would have just carried-on... aggravated by the consistent tidbits...

location-wise... where do you live?

mckenzy
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby soo en » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:27 am

Thanks for the sharing. My son will be registering for K1 afternoon. Do you happen to know the kind of food served for lunch ? I am staying at West coast Rise. and you ?

soo en
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby mckenzy » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:39 am

i live at Holland close, very nearby... but still let my daughter take the schoolbus, sent off by mum-in-law (MIL)...

my wife and i work so no choice...

west coast rise... sounds like a nice place...!

food ah... must ask my daughter... i do remember her mentioning once that she ate beehoon... and went back for another 2 bowls!...

will check tonight...

mckenzy
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby starz » Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:45 pm

anymore comments on faith methodist kindergarten? good? do they teach basic phonics for prenusery?

starz
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby crashburner » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:55 am

i went there 3 weeks ago to take a look at the school. I was impressed with the environment. Unfortunately, the K1 classes are all full and now on waiting list and apparently, the waiting list is very long....sigh

crashburner
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Faith Kindergarten (Commonwealth)

Postby joyl » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:24 pm

Does anyone have any feedback regarding Faith Kindergarten that is beside Commonwealth Mrt? I am thinking of placing my child in K1 next year. I have looked up several possibly related thread but found nothing about it. Please redirect me if I have missed out on any link. Thanks!

joyl
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Faith Kindergarten

Postby Vodkababy » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:27 pm

My child is registered for N2 afternoon session for 2012 but I would prefer the morning session.

Pls PM me if you would like to have it exchanged.

Many thanks.

Vodkababy
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Next

Return to Kindergartens