Shichida Kindergarten

Discuss specific kindergartens operators here.

Shichida Kindergarten

Postby Theresa Tan » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:11 pm

HI I have 2 kids, 1 5years and 1 3 years.... anyone has sent their kids to Shichida Kindergarten? Can give me some feedback? :idea:

Theresa Tan
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Wesim » Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:28 pm

do you know that the fee is $1100 per month per kid?

Wesim
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby ChiefKiasu » Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:23 pm

Wesim wrote:do you know that the fee is $1100 per month per kid?

If it includes their right-brain training programme as part of the fees, that could make it worthwhile. Does it?

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby Wesim » Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:28 pm

hmmmmmm.....my girl is also attending right brainz training on Sundays and on top of that i manage to get some materials and teach her myself.

My point is: if you have the $$$, go ahead and register. But, you can't guarantee that your child is paying attention and listening in class. Branded school does not mean you will get results.

Please note the above is strictly my personal view. No offence please.

Wesim
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Theresa Tan » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:22 pm

:sweat:
the fees is 800 bucks per month and has every week 1 day of the right brain training... I am not really going for the brand... more looking at the curriculum... it's very different from all the pre schools nowadays...

Theresa Tan
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Theresa Tan » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:23 pm

by the way, which right brain training your girl is attending?

Theresa Tan
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Wesim » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:54 am

strange.....i remember that when i called them up, they told me that the fee is $1000++. You are talking about the one at Tanjong Pagar, right?

My girl used to attend her lessons at the Right Brainz Ctr at Bishan for one term. I then transferred her to Little Neuro Tree at T Payoh, because they conduct their lessons in three languagues (each language for each week - English, Chinese and Japanese). Note that they are really not focusing on the langauge, but rather exposing them to it. However, LNT's activity does not include linking memory. I managed to get some materials and have been teaching her.

Wesim
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby kiasu_pig » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:03 pm

Just a personal experience, it seem like the trend nowadays that as long as an enrichment centre has gained some reputation, it would venture off into starting some form of childcare centres or kindergardens ... for example Zoophonics kindergarden, Shichida kindergarden, GUG kindergarden etc. It's a business model concept. But whether their cirriculum is really good is subjective, and how one see its worth (considering that the fee don't come cheap).

kiasu_pig
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Shichida Kindergarten

Postby windie » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:08 pm

Hi,

Does anyone have feedback on Shichida Kindergarten just opened this yr? Can you share how the child has benefited from the program and if they prepare the child from P1? Also, are they accomodating towards children who may be slower in terms of speech and fine motor skills?

TIA!

windie
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: Shichida Kindergarten

Postby jedamum » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:06 pm

Similar discussion here.
Maybe you can pm the thread starter to see if she had gathered other feedback.

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Next

Return to Kindergartens