Active Learners Kindergarten

Discuss specific kindergartens operators here.

Active Learners Kindergarten

Postby shinchan » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:44 pm

Hi, my boy born in year 2008 and would like to put him into Kindergarten instead of CC. Anyone heard "Active Learner" before which is located at Woodlands Blk 306A?

shinchan
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Active Learners Kindergarten

Postby mo_bb » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:26 am

Hello,

My boy oso born in 2008 and looking for a pre-school for him. I have been to "Active Learner" before and listened to the principle and they seems to have a good lesson plan but then for N2 the classes is from 130pm to 4pm which is my boy's nap time. So I'm searching now oso. Which other pre-school have u been looking at?
Btw, there is a pre-school call Smiling star and i sent my boy there for N1 but they did not inform us when there are cases of HFMD. My son was the 4th kid who got it. Terrible school!!!!

mo_bb
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Sotongmummy » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:36 am

My son is in Active Learners , K1. He enjoys the school alot. Teachers and principal are very bubbly, friendly and professional too. Can see that the teachers there loves children and has a passion for teaching. What i find interesting is, base on the child's learning ability, different levels of homework been assigned.

Sotongmummy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Love2K » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:40 pm

Hi mummies

Any more review on active learner sch ?thanks

Love2K
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby mo_bb » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:16 am

My boy went to cherry house montessori at blk 306. Quite good, the teachers there are matured and experienced. My boy didn't even know how to hold a pencil when he start school there(N2) and now he writes a-z and 1-50, learnt all the sound of a-z and now doing words like c-at --->cat etc.... Happy with the schhol! :)

mo_bb
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Kindergartens