Children Vineyard Montessori Church Kindergarten

Discuss specific kindergartens operators here.

Children Vineyard Montessori Church Kindergarten

Postby phtthp » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:52 am

WELCOME TO OPEN HOUSE LAUNCHED ! :rahrah: :imanisland: :dancing: :welcome:

"Children Vineyard Montessori Church" kindergarten conducts a very warm and codial welcome to all parents. Come and attend our new kindergarten Open House event ceremony. :lol: Come ! Come ! Come!

date: February 25 (Saturday)
time: 8 am - 1 pm

venue: CHARIS Methodist church
the new kindergarten occupy the premises at Charis Methodist church.

address: 91 Koon Seng Rd, Singapore 427032
map:
http://maps.google.com.sg/maps?hl=en&gb ... d=0CBUQ_BI

Principal Judy addressing all parents :-
================================================

Children’s vineyard is a school that emphasised on love. Our goal is to love the children to come to us and in turn they learn by example to love others.

Character building is of utmost importance to us. Our small teacher - child ratio enable us to know our children well and customize learning to suit the group and their make up. Our aim is to ensure that every child will learn while having fun. We dedicate ourselves not only to prepare your children for primary school, but also to prepare them emotionally and socially to cope with the next stage of their adventure.

Our kindergarten programme is held four hours daily, from 8 am to 12 noon, Monday to Friday.

We intend to kick start our kindergarten, from 2012 Term 2, Monday 19th March to Friday 25th May.

Please email Principal Judy at info@childrensvineyard.com or call 975-33425, for more info regarding curriculum.
Last edited by phtthp on Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

phtthp
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Children Vineyard Montessori Church Kindergarten

Postby phtthp » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:31 am

:welcome: :dancing: :rahrah: :imanisland:
WELCOME TO OPEN HOUSE LAUNCHED ! :rahrah: :imanisland: :dancing: :welcome:

"Children Vineyard Montessori Church" kindergarten conducts a very warm and codial welcome to all parents. Come and attend our new kindergarten Open House event ceremony. :lol: Come ! Come ! Come!

date: February 25 (Saturday)
time: 8 am - 1 pm

venue: CHARIS Methodist church
the new kindergarten occupy the premises at Charis Methodist church.

address: 91 Koon Seng Rd, Singapore 427032
map:
http://maps.google.com.sg/maps?hl=en&gb ... d=0CBUQ_BI

[color=#BF0000] Principal Judy addressing all parents :-
=========================================

Children’s vineyard is a school that emphasised on love. Our goal is to love the children to come to us and in turn they learn by example to love others.

Character building is of utmost importance to us. Our small teacher - child ratio enable us to know our children well and customize learning to suit the group and their make up. Our aim is to ensure that every child will learn while having fun. We dedicate ourselves not only to prepare your children for primary school, but also to prepare them emotionally and socially to cope with the next stage of their adventure.

Our kindergarten programme is held four hours daily, from 8 am to 12 noon, Monday to Friday.

We intend to kick start our kindergarten, from 2012 Term 2, Monday 19th March to Friday 25th May.

Please email Principal Judy at info@childrensvineyard.com or call 975-33425, for more info.

phtthp
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby phtthp » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:42 pm

parents residing in North, example: Bishan, Toa Payoh, Central - school has school bus ready to ferry your kids direct all the way down to Koon Seng road. So, don't worry about transport. :-)

phtthp
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Icebaby22 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:03 am

Hi do they have a website ? I can't find any info online.

Thanks.

Icebaby22
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby smurf » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:07 am

any idea how much is the school fee and bus fee?

smurf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby phtthp » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:09 pm

Children Vineyard is a Montessori kindergarten, 4 hours daily from 8am - 12 noon.
It is a kindergarten, NOT a childcare.

the kindergarten premises are new after renovation, no website yet.

to find out school bus fees, kindly contact Mr Goh at tel: 9225-1808.
school bus goes to Bishan + other north areas, pick up kids to school.

http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum ... &start=440

phtthp
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby sassyfire » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:07 am

sigh...sounds like a great place to start...but i have enrolled him in another school...and i realised koon seng so far away from SK :(

sassyfire
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby chuaeil » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:21 pm

Hi everybody,
i will try to keep parent update abt this sch cos my dd is with this sch n understand is new so some parent might step back abt it.

My dd now is with this sch for 4days.... n result that i see is my daughter looking forward to go to school everyday and she loves Judy she will listen to her too. :)

This school is also not just about academic but character building too.
Judy also taught them about obedient and is quite useful using umbrella as an example ;)
well want to know come down n take a look

My dd usually dont nap n i have to force her to nap so i brought this issue out to Judy n she said she will talk with her and guess what! now when my dd dont want to nap i will just tell her, " Chloe remember what Miss Judy said, she said must nap right" guess what she said ok! n went to her bed n nap. Amazing! LOl

Next week Judy is gg to meet me to tell me about my dd academic.

Stay tune and i will keep everybody update.

Pls: I dont earn anything out of this, i just have the passion to share when i found something good so dont waste it n share with everybody n i dont loss anything but what i gain is seeing this school grows as long as is good n benefit our children n rest all the mummy heart when they choosing school for their children.

I will also feedback if is not good just like my dd's previous sch.
Last edited by chuaeil on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

chuaeil
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby chuaeil » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:23 pm

1st day of school at Children Vineyard Montessori Church

I am surprise n impressed that my dd dont even border to look at me when me n my friend were peeping at them and even open the door. The children are so engage with their activity. This usually dont happened cos normally children are very curious.
You can see that they love what they are doing and there is 2 way communication between the teacher and the children.

Oh i love the snack menu is healthy and the children have a chance create their own snack n eat what they had made with teacher helps. Today is oats n banana, my dd 1st time take oat cos mummy dont like oats but i am happy that Judy snack menu is so healthy.

When i went back to pick up my dd n i saw they are playing the dressing up which my dd old school will not have due to their capacity of intake. I am so happy cos at this stage of age, play dressing up is very good for them.

I feel very blessed and my children is well taken care of. Thank God for helping to find this school.

I will keep my updates for this school and all my updates is very sincere no matter good or bad. Is very hard to find a good n compassion teachers like Judy they all.

chuaeil
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby chuaeil » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:08 pm

phtthp wrote:hi chuaeil,

wow! is great to hear that your girl has a wonderful, good start at Children Vineyard, first day at school today.

your warm heartfelt description plus willingness to share made me feel so tempted to transfer my child into "Children Vineyard" too.

kekekekekekekekekekeeke.

haha come on then.... there is a play coming out, thinking to ask the school parent wanna go together and watch? Wouldn't it will be nice that we all can get together even not in school like a small warm family Lol

I think Judy will be very happy if that happen ;) just for children vineyard parent and student outing ;)

chuaeil
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Next

Return to Kindergartens