Early Years Montessori

Discuss specific kindergartens operators here.

Early Years Montessori

Postby Sotong90 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:37 am

Hi, has anyone of you send your child to this kindergarten located at sunset drive ? care to share some experience ~?

Sotong90
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Early Years Montessori

Postby fable » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:14 pm

My son attended Early Years from the second half of N2 til the end of K2. Part of the reason we chose the school was because we live in the neighbourhood, and i've seen the teachers interacting with the kids in a nearby park for many years and I like they way they treat the kids. Its a simple school with no airconditioning (a plus for me!) and a principal who is very involved with the kids.

My son had a lovely time in the school. His teachers were caring and nuturing, and the teachers gave them many opportunities to grow both academically as well as caring citizens. He is in Primary 1 now and the very strong grounding he received from Early Years has made his first 2 terms quite painless with regard to handling school work in both english, chinese and math.

fable
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: Early Years Montessori

Postby cheetian » Wed May 29, 2013 10:38 am

Hi any mummies whose kids are in Early Years Montessori -16 Sunset Dr (afternoon session)? Would like to source for carpool options to save on the school bus fee.

Kindly whats app me at 91290316. I am staying at clementi west st1.

cheetian
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Kindergartens