Zion Bishan Kindergarten

Discuss specific kindergartens operators here.

Zion Bishan Kindergarten

Postby clonob » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:08 pm

I am going to send my child to Zion Bishan next year and I hope to find parents that send their kids to the same kindy. Hope we can network and share experiences in this thread. Thanks!

clonob
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Zion Bishan Kindergarten

Postby clonob » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:11 pm

By the way, my child is registered for N1 pm session. Wonder is There anyone in the morning session wanna swap with me? Thanks a lot!

clonob
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Cynthia LYY » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:36 pm

Hi parents, I am looking for 2nd hand uniforms of Zion Bishan Kindergarten for my daughter. She is 120cm tall and she is in K2 class for year 2014.

Please PM me if you have something similar in good conditions for deal. Thanks!

Cynthia LYY
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Cinnacraze » Mon May 05, 2014 9:57 am

Bad choice. I'm so intending to pull out my child from the kindy. The teachers do it as a job, not for the love and passion of teaching. They have no patience.

Overheard when the kids end school...

Grandma: (telling grandkid) Say bye bye to teacher.
Teacher: No need. Already said.

Does it hurt to just let the child greet u one more time? Seriously?

Form teacher leaves job and gives notice the day before she leaves. Todate, no updates on replacement. Been more than a month.

No teacher parent communication. They have email addresses but they don't bother to check or reply.

You call to inform school that your child is unwell and for the staff to inform teacher, nothing goes to the teacher so the teacher calls to ask why your child has been missing from school. Then you tell the teacher that you left message with admin and also emailed her to inform.

"Oh... I'm sorry I'm too busy to check my email" was her reply. And the email sent was more than 3 days ago for the 3 days your child was missing from school.

For the fees they collect, you have to prepare your own snack for your child to eat in school.

Parents... go judge.

Cinnacraze
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby AngelG » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:59 am

hi i just transferred out of Zion bishan kindergarten am session as they didn't provide sch bus to my new house.

1 set of new sch uniform for girl size 3 or 4 and
2 sets of old uniforms size 3 just worn for 7 months.
1 set of boy uniform worn

please let me know if you are keen to take all or part. All goes for 50% pricing. First come first served.

whatapps 97479590.

AngelG
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Cinnacraze » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:52 pm

I have pulled my boy out of the school. I have the old pink uniform 2 sets to give away. Good for boys who are about 100cm tall.

PM me if anyone is keen.

Cinnacraze
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Kindergartens