Can parents share a little info / feedback on Magdalene kindergarten ?
How do you find this pre-school ?
does it set a good foundation in languages:- English & Chinese ?
is there weekly tingxie / spelling, han yu pin yin ?
is “Di Zi Gui” taught in K1 or K2 ?
Thank you, for kind info.
actually will be good if this kindergarten can introduce Monday - Friday daily two solid hours of "Chinese Immersion" enrichment for K1 / K2, like what some church kindergarten are doing.
Chinese is important language to master, esp. from young.
Some kindergarten that offer 2 solid hours of "Chinese Immersion" enrichment - either minimum 2x, 3x or 5x per week are:-
- Good Shepherd Catholic church kindergarten
- Marymount Catholic church kindergarten
- Barker road Methodist church kindergarten (BRMCK)
- Yio Chu Kang chapel kindergarten
http://www.yckckindergarten.com/centres ... pageid=763
- Ascension church kindergarten
http://www.ascension.org.sg/kindergarte ... s_cip.html
- Bethesdal Ang Mo Kio church kindergarten
http://www.bethesdakindergarten.com/cen ... pageid=609