Little Leader Kindergarten

Discuss specific kindergartens operators here.

Little Leader Kindergarten

Postby autumncloud » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:00 am

Hi parents,

Are your children currently with Little Leader Kindergarten? Any feedback/reviews?

Thank you in advance! :smile:

autumncloud
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Little Leader Kindergarten

Postby smartmummy » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:51 pm

Hi,
My dd went there from N2 to K2. I like Little Leader very much.Teachers are very patience and dedicated.Excellent and wonderful principal.They do more show and tell.They teach phonics from N2.In N2, they did scrapbook,for every alphabet they collect some pictures that start with that alphabet.In k1,handwritting practce and started spelling with two letter words, eventually helping words. I think from third term onwards two new words (not in the spelling list).The new words for testing their phonics.
I like their attitude that explore crativeness.

smartmummy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby autumncloud » Tue May 07, 2013 10:35 am

smartmummy wrote:Hi,
My dd went there from N2 to K2. I like Little Leader very much.Teachers are very patience and dedicated.Excellent and wonderful principal.They do more show and tell.They teach phonics from N2.In N2, they did scrapbook,for every alphabet they collect some pictures that start with that alphabet.In k1,handwritting practce and started spelling with two letter words, eventually helping words. I think from third term onwards two new words (not in the spelling list).The new words for testing their phonics.
I like their attitude that explore crativeness.

:thankyou: smartmummy for your feedback! I visited the school yesterday and was comfortable with the principal. I am thinking of registrating my DD next year for the pre-Nursery program. The curriculum looks very comprehensive. I like that they have art and craft too. The environment looks alright. My DD had a very bad experience at a childcare centre and I am hoping that all goes well next year at Little Leader Kindergarten.

autumncloud
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby sahrishmom » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:57 am

Hi... my daughter started with Little Leader this year (2015). It is an excellent kindergarten with clean and friendly atmosphere. The teachers and staff here are great. Especially the n1 teachers Miss Mani and Miss Siti are very patient, loving and caring with the children. My daughter does not easily mix up with people, but the teachers really helped her to overcome her shyness. I really love this place and would highly recommend this kindegarten to any parent looking for a warm and caring place for their child to start with. A big thank you to Miss Mani and Miss Siti for their hardwork and love with the children :smile:

sahrishmom
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Kindergartens