Bukit Panjang Methodist Church Kindergarten Review

Discuss specific kindergartens operators here.

Bukit Panjang Methodist Church Kindergarten Review

Postby Payal » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:46 am

This kindergarten is horrible.I have just noticed the last thread has died, so am starting this new one.I am strongly advising all those parents who are planning to put their childern this time to this kindergarten, Please do not.They never take any least care of the child.My 3yrs old repeatedly fall sick after joining this school, and the most horrible part is even if you write in the communication book, they never bother to care about your opinions.Inspite of so many times doctors advice, I repeatedly asked them to give some water to drink to my child, but every day she is coming back home with a full bottle. The class teacher and the principal- both are just useless to talk and the principal supports the class teacher for all the wrong doings.My child's health suffered so badly because of these people.Last time as I heard the old principal was too good and thats why I had put my child in this school, but unfortunately this time I have noticed the New Principal will only teach you what do at home,she will take a child psychology class with you and overshadow all your problems..She will give million excuses from her stock why she cannot take proper care of children.On the contary she supports the class teacher,who is another masterpiece in negligence.Most of the times either your child shots is wet, they never change and even they dont bother to inform you how was the child's health in school.My kid one day came and informed me she vomited in school and after that when I asked they confirmed yes she vomited.Once I noticed my baby's right eye has a blood clot spot in the cornea, and when I repeated called the class teacher- she only told me she doesnot know if anything has happened in school.Isnt it's their part to inform the parents?

Being a victim and have suffered so much for my baby,I will request all other parents please think twice before you put your kid there because our kids are too young to handle these negligences.The new Principal is real bad lady.

Payal
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Kindergartens