ChatsWorth Orchard Today ?

Discuss specific kindergartens operators here.

ChatsWorth Orchard Today ?

Postby sharan779 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:11 am

Hi all,

I have a daughter of 4years and she has been offered a spot in Chatsworth, Orchard Road starting August 2014. I would like to know from current parents on what you think about the school ? If kids are happy ? Are children learning curve is kept high ? How is the turn around of the teachers ? are they dedicated ?

If i would like to try schools like UWC etc, maybe after 3-4 years, what is the perception of Chatsworth for grooming kids for bigger schools ?

Any information about the principal/ background/history ?

We have applied in ISS as well but i have no preference between the two. Can you help in comparing ?

sharan779
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: ChatsWorth Orchard Today ?

Postby Snow White xx » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:14 pm

Hi,
Great post as I also have a little girl who is 4.5 (from Australia) who I am thinking of sending to chatsworth orchard in the next couple of months. Looking forward to hearing some feedback. I also saw 'nexus' which was super sweet but too far from our home.
:)

Snow White xx
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: ChatsWorth Orchard Today ?

Postby klarity00 » Tue May 06, 2014 5:36 pm

The standard of Chatsworth has dropped, especially the one at Picaldilly. The Ex Principle Justin Wooden left for Tanglin Trust. The new Principal Veron who took over in 2013 is terrible it seems, heard her management skills were non-existent and that she lacked experience for that role. She ended up hiring all the teachers who has little experience with early childhood, teachers who were teaching in adult private schools like Kalplan etc. Was told that many parents left the school soon after...

klarity00
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Kindergartens