MRC Kindergarten (Serangoon North)

Discuss specific kindergartens operators here.

MRC Kindergarten (Serangoon North)

Postby MRC Kindergarten Serangoon North » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:18 pm

Learning is fun and easy at MRC!

For Kindergarten:

3Q™ English
3Q™ Chinese
3Q™ Mathematics
3Q™ Science
3Q™ Music
3Q™ Moral
3Q™ Art
3Q™ Circle Time
Character building (Life Skill Mastery)
and more!

MRC Kindergarten uses the 3Q™ Flazzle Card Management system.

Our flashcard and flazzle card management system is based on this insight to help your children learn how to read in both English and Chinese. Our 3Q™ Flazzle Card is a unique syllabus related card deck that combines flashcards and picture puzzles.

Together, they develop the mental process, language capabilities, and promote whole brain learning skills such as:

• Words recognition
• Comprehension of simple sentences
• Association skills
• Basic vocabulary development
• Reading ability
• Listening ability
• Speaking ability

We also offer enrichment programmes.

For more information, please feel free to visit us at Blk 542B, #01-03 Serangoon North Avenue 3 (next to Kopitiam) or call 65557823.

MRC Kindergarten Serangoon North
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: MRC Kindergarten (Serangoon North)

Postby LP2012 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:02 pm

Hi
Just to share with all parents.
My daughter has been attending this school since playgroup. We are satisfied with the way they teach my daughter. She also attended their enrichment class in the afternoon for more knowledge. She now in the J2, going to K1 next year. We really can see her improvement as compare to other kid of the same age from other school.
Their teacher are patient with their students and most students are well disciplined. They focus not only on academic but also on their moral character which is one of the key point that we like.
We get to meet their teacher twice a year to update our kid progress. The person in charge is also very understanding and caring. The school fee is also fairly reasonable.
We highly recommend this kindergarten to parents.

LP2012
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Blissedsher » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:56 am

Hi Lp2012 i pm u

Blissedsher
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby Blissedsher » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:30 am

Fake account .

Blissedsher
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby LP2012 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:27 am

Hi Blissedsher

Sorry for the late reply.
Didn't received any PM from you in this forum.
Just send an PM to you.
Anything that you want to ask me ?

Thank

LP2012
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby michelleteng268 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:42 am

Hi all parents,
Just want to share with you about the MRC Kindergarten (Serangoon Norht) which my daughter has attended from J1(Playgroup) to J3(K1) and next year will be J4(K2). We like the way of the school teaching method which really can see very obviously the improvement of my daughter not even in reading and writing but self-confident. We trusted that we are lucky because we really choose a right kindergarten for my kid and we need not to worry about her when she's in primary school because she has built a strong foundation. Some of parent will ask what will their child learn in primary school which they has learn in kindergarten? But a lot of parent they might not aware that what if their child missed the best learning period from 6 months onward to 6 years old because within this period the child's neurons will grown rapidly and will slow down when they turn to 7 years old. We really appreciated MRC has given a full academically for my child.

michelleteng268
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby peacetinklyelf » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:24 pm

Hi parents,

My hubby and I would highly recommend this school, our child studied at MRC Serangoon from 2013 to 2016 and will be progressing to P1 next year. In 2014, we had to switch to a private kindergarten at Northstar due to logistics reasons and at that school, our child reported that she can't remember what she learned every day, and the teachers there insisted that the MOE curriculum only covered 1-10 and thus, they refused to teach beyond 1-10 when our child already know 1-100 at that time. The year end concert held by that awful kindergarten was so badly performed that we decided to re-register our child back to MRC Serangoon despite the further distance.

It was the best decision that we had made by re-registering our child back to MRC coz she started to tell us daily what she learned at MRC and when she went back to MRC in 2015, she still has trouble with reading, but rejoining MRC and joining their afternoon enrichment classes, our child can now read independently and write short stories by herself before even reaching P1.

Furthermore, she loves her teachers and friends at MRC and looks forward to going to school and staying for enrichment classes.

The year end student concerts that MRC organized had also been impressive and much much better than the other kindergarten that she joined in 2014. The fees at MRC had also been cheaper than that awful kindergarten.

In summary, we are really happy to find such a gem of a kindergarten where our child progressed smoothly both academically and socially and at an affordable rate.

Thank you MRC Serangoon and keep up the good work!

peacetinklyelf
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Ricorn » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:24 pm

Hi,
I like to share my experience with MRC Serangoon North. My elder boy, now 8 years old, first started attending MRC Serangoon North at J3 (K1) in June 2013. He was quite inattentive and mischevious then. However, with the help of the teachers, he became more disciplined and laid a good foundation for his primary school. We were also impressed by the syllabus taught in MRC. It's very structured and bilingual. It helps to cultivate good values to the students. We have another younger boy attending the school since J1 and will be going J4 (K2) next year. He is very happy attending school with positive learning attitude. The teachers are motivating as well. We would definitely recommend MRC Serangoon North to all.

Ricorn
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Kindergartens