New Born Baby

Talk about issues regarding looking after babies in the 1st 3 years of their lives.
QueenC18
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: New Born Baby

Post by QueenC18 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:59 pm

A newborn baby is very adorable. They have very sensitive skin and they cry a lot. But then they are so amazing and people adore them for being cute humans.

EmmaP
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by EmmaP » Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:17 pm

My sister has a newborn baby named Tasha. She's so cute and adorable. I'm so fond of her. Taking care of her relieved me from stress.

Fishreeler
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Fishreeler » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:44 pm

I had a similar situation, the child is 5 months old. He begins to inhale loudly for 5 minutes, does not cry, just looks at me with alarm. I was very scared, I thought that asthma is similar sounds (like a cat’s, before someone burps the coat, as someone understands), and after 4-5 minutes (from my panic) it’s like nothing happened, lies, but there are many in the diaper. This was repeated for several days, I recorded the process and the reaction after it on the video, showed it to the doctor. I introduced complementary foods for a week. We are on artificial feeding:wink:

- Often they offer to drink water, it may be from the introduction of complementary foods, it will pass over time, but if it often really worries, consult a neurologist.

Kjolene
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by Kjolene » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:47 pm

I think as long as baby overall eats, sleeps, poop...makes some weird but cute sounds, and gains weight, should be ok. Variations over a couple of days shouldnt be a worry.

TeohC30
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by TeohC30 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:33 pm

20 things you need to know about your newborn
https://www.parent24.com/Baby/Newborn/2 ... n-20160421