Bad breath

Talk about issues regarding looking after babies in the 1st 3 years of their lives.
mrswongtuition
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Bad breath

Post by mrswongtuition » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:51 pm

I use finger brush (silicone, safe for baby and very soft).
You can get it from here: www.facebook.com/thelittleonesinmylife (only $4 include post to you). It's from Korea.

mrswongtuition
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by mrswongtuition » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:51 pm

nialcoxworth
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by nialcoxworth » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:41 pm

Bad breath, or, as dentists say, halitosis, is an unpleasant symptom that makes you feel uncomfortable in the presence of other people. Fortunately, there are simple ways to deal with this problem, for example, use validcbdoil.com however finding the right way to treat halitosis depends on the reason it is caused.

ChyChyNee
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by ChyChyNee » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:42 pm

There is a myriad of things that can cause strange or pungent baby breath smells. Some can be remedied easily at home, and some are indicators of more serious issues that may call for medical attention: https://crest.com/en-us/oral-health/lif ... bad-breath

ReadingNikki
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by ReadingNikki » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:13 pm

You’re probably quick to detect a whiff of bad breath, especially when it’s coming from your own mouth. The smell might also be difficult to ignore if it’s coming from someone you’re in close contact with, such as a partner or child.

It’s undoubtedly a common occurrence; bad breath is estimated to affect 1 in 4 people across the globe. It can also be a source of worry and embarrassment. However, if your child is persistently experiencing bad breath – or halitosis – it’s important to investigate what’s causing it.

https://www.texaschildrens.org/blog/my- ... at-do-i-do

mrs_see
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by mrs_see » Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:24 pm

There are many home remedies you can try like parsley and fennel, check here for more info https://parenting.firstcry.com/articles ... h-in-kids/

gracey_yeo
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by gracey_yeo » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:48 pm

Home remedies are okay but if it is worst must see a Doctor

David1207
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by David1207 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:09 pm

shinri wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:19 pm
DD is turning 15mths soon, but we noticed she has bad breath same like adult's.
Especially when she hasn't opened her mouth or eat/drink something for long time.
And in the morning, when she wakes up, she get morning breath too.. :siam:
Is there any way to get rid of her bad breath?
I thought babies generally don't get bad breath...
Drinking water and using some mouth freshener should do the work for your baby. Also avoid her to eat anything unhealthy. Allow her only eating healthy things and clean her mouth her tongue every morning.

Doing all these things could be helpful I think.

mrs_cheng28
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by mrs_cheng28 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:20 pm

If your baby has bad breath, you'll need to search for the cause. The causes of a baby with bad breath are varied. Bad breath in infants and newborns should not be dismissed because it may signal an infection in the mouth or throat.

mindscape
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by mindscape » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:38 pm

I havent smelled a not so good baby breath. It might infection or irregular cleaning.