Enfa Kid

Talk about issues regarding looking after babies in the 1st 3 years of their lives.

Enfa Kid

Postby mama_g » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:42 am

Enfa Kid increase of 8%??? $61.50 per 1.8kg tin?? :moneyflies: :moneyflies: :moneyflies: :moneyflies:

mama_g
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: Enfa Kid

Postby kiddo » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:48 am

mama_g wrote:Enfa Kid increase of 8%??? $61.50 per 1.8kg tin?? :moneyflies: :moneyflies: :moneyflies: :moneyflies:

Not sure if Enfa Kid is sold in Msia ??
some go across the causeway to bring in the milk - cheaper
2 tin in SG you get 3 tin in Msia ??if you want to ,
we actually pay a lot in trader's profit in SG
for many thing no value add to quality of milk just line
people pocket with profit :smile:
just make sure your Msia milk is not from China to play safe

kiddo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby krazy » Wed May 02, 2012 11:12 am

I can't recall if Enfa Kid is sold in Malaysia but I know the range for younger kids is sold there.

I also remember that there is a quota. I was in Malacca and decided that I would stock up on the milk. Took like 6 packs (I remember that they were packed in boxes instead of tins) off the shelves and a man in uniform came over to me and told me that I was only allowed 3 packs. But this was years ago so I am not sure if the same still is true now.

krazy
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Nebbermind » Wed May 02, 2012 11:46 am

can't remember which supermart in JB....that section for baby formula was barricaded and had security guard!!

Nebbermind
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby mp » Fri May 04, 2012 9:54 am

Yes. Enfa milk is sold in Malaysia. If i could recall correctly, it is made in US or packed in US. I can't really remember. Enfa milk in Singapore is made in Netherlands. I would buy from JB at times previously and it cost alot cheaper there. However, I didn't buy many tins at a go becos I am quite skeptical of its quality. Think the nutrients value differs from the Enfa in Singapore. For info, I bought my Enfa milk from Jusco at Bukit Indah (ard 30 mins drive from second link).

mp
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby cherrygal » Sat May 05, 2012 2:01 pm

Well, just a reminder from my mom... our babies dun drink this formula milk for many years so dun penny pinch over a few dollars. Quality is more important since we dun haf that many kids.

cherrygal
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Looking After Babies