cloth diapering

Talk about issues regarding looking after babies in the 1st 3 years of their lives.

cloth diapering

Postby kin123 » Tue May 22, 2012 9:49 am

Hey mums,

there's a babykicks deal going on at GreatEasternLife and its going to end in 24 hours. helpful for those interested in cloth diapering :)

http://deals.greateasternlife.com/deals ... -5-3WGroup

http://deals.greateasternlife.com/deals ... ed-3WGroup

kin123
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: cloth diapering

Postby Diapees Andwipees » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:51 pm

Hello,

Cloth diapers change the way you take care of your baby. Cloth diapers change the way you see your planet. Cloth diapers can even change the way you see yourself. Our award winning innovation in simple, easy-to-use cloth diaper design enables more babies to wear cloth diapers. By enabling families to better care for their children, Cotton Babies is changing everything.

Thanks and Regards,
Diapees Andwipees

Diapees Andwipees
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Annisabel » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:09 pm

My 4 month girl has been cloth diapered for most of the time. Of late, I realised the poo will leak out of her diaper. I have placed an ultra thick pad but that is effective in absorbing urine only . When she was on formula milk, this doesn't happen only because the poo is more pasty. Now that she is fully breastfed, the diaper didn't work as well as her poo is watery.

The disposable diapers have none of this problem.

Any advice? :thankyou:

Annisabel
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Annisabel » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:14 pm

Just to clarify, her cloth diapers are those snap shut ones. Not the traditional ones. And her being a skinny baby, I have used the inner most snaps to secure. :thankyou:

Annisabel
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Looking After Babies