MATHS/SCIENCE TUTOR @ TOA PAYOH (20 YEARS EXPERIENCE)

Use this forum if you provide Tuition, or Enrichment courses. KiasuParents.com takes no responsibility for any transactions that take place here.
Last post expiry: 21 days
Forum rules
Important note: Service providers are only allowed to start at MOST ONE thread in the Tuition & Enrichment Forum. Service providers who create multiple threads in our Forums advertising their services will have their accounts terminated, and their service placed on our block list. Please cooperate. Thank you.
ConnectPoint
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Re: MATHS/SCIENCE TUTOR @ TOA PAYOH (20 YEARS EXPERIENCE)

Post by ConnectPoint » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:12 pm

**MATHS / SCIENCE TUITION @ TOA PAYOH**

- Effective tuition by Scholar Tutor.

- 20 years teaching experience.

- Good teaching methods. Notes given.

- Proven track record!

** SOME OF THE TESTIMONIALS ....

" I was a student who was scoring 'C's and lower before I joined his tuition. Now I have 'A's for Maths and Science due to his good teaching and constant motivation."
- Hui Teng (Student)

" Just within 6 to 7 months of his teaching, I have improved my Science from mid-year exam B4 to my end-year exam A1 ... Maths from D7 to A. "
- Daniel Chan (Student).

“He (Zane) put in the work, dedication, patience and passion into transforming Cassandra … who had difficulty passing her exams to now securing "As" for her O levels. We wouldn't have dreamt of such success without Zane's spectacular teaching abilities.”
- Audrey Tan (Parent)

" I enjoy Zane’s tuition. His explanation is clear, detailed and simple to understand. He knows the syllabus well and would highlight areas of importance for reading up & practices. Hence, I can study more effectively and achieve better results."
- Joel Koh (Student).

“ I did well for my recent GCE ‘O’ level. Thanks to Mr Tan, my previous borderline grades has improved tremendously over the time I was with him. All the friends I have recommended to Mr Tan also did well. Mr Tan is very different from other teachers and tutors. He does not teach in a ‘dry, textbook manner’ but makes the lessons lively, engaging and practical. “
- Nathan Koh (Student)

"He is a great tutor that makes learning seems more fun than it actually is. I really enjoy his tuition and have learned much under him. His teaching is so much better than my school teachers. He keeps my attention and helps me to learn more efficiently. He also shares experiences to motivate me to a higher level; I find this really meaningful."
- Nicole Goh (Student)

- More testimonials at http://www.learn2develop.com/studentssay.html

For more information, please call 97477383.
Website at http://www.learn2develop.com

ConnectPoint
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Post by ConnectPoint » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:19 am

- Proven track record!

" I was a student who was scoring 'C's and lower before I joined his tuition. Now I have 'A's for Maths and Science due to his good teaching and constant motivation."
- Hui Teng (Student)

" Just within 6 to 7 months of his teaching, I have improved my Science from mid-year exam B4 to my end-year exam A1 ... Maths from D7 to A. "
- Daniel Chan (Student).

“He (Zane) put in the work, dedication, patience and passion into transforming Cassandra … who had difficulty passing her exams to now securing "As" for her O levels. We wouldn't have dreamt of such success without Zane's spectacular teaching abilities.”
- Audrey Tan (Parent)

" I enjoy Zane’s tuition. His explanation is clear, detailed and simple to understand. He knows the syllabus well and would highlight areas of importance for reading up & practices. Hence, I can study more effectively and achieve better results."
- Joel Koh (Student).

“ I did well for my recent GCE ‘O’ level. Thanks to Mr Tan, my previous borderline grades has improved tremendously over the time I was with him. All the friends I have recommended to Mr Tan also did well. Mr Tan is very different from other teachers and tutors. He does not teach in a ‘dry, textbook manner’ but makes the lessons lively, engaging and practical. “
- Nathan Koh (Student)

"He is a great tutor that makes learning seems more fun than it actually is. I really enjoy his tuition and have learned much under him. His teaching is so much better than my school teachers. He keeps my attention and helps me to learn more efficiently. He also shares experiences to motivate me to a higher level; I find this really meaningful."
- Nicole Goh (Student)

ConnectPoint
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Post by ConnectPoint » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:38 am

- Proven track record!

- Hui Teng (Student)

- Daniel Chan (Student).

- Audrey Tan (Parent)

- Joel Koh (Student).

- Nathan Koh (Student)

- Nicole Goh (Student)

ConnectPoint
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Post by ConnectPoint » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:57 am

- Proven track record!

- Hui Teng (Student)

- Daniel Chan (Student).

- Audrey Tan (Parent)

- Joel Koh (Student).

- Nathan Koh (Student)

- Nicole Goh (Student)