Ex - MOE (NIE) & Ex -Mind Stretcher Home Tuition Services (1-1 & Group tuition) - Pri Math & Sci

Use this forum if you provide Tuition, or Enrichment courses. KiasuParents.com takes no responsibility for any transactions that take place here.
Last post expiry: 21 days
Forum rules
Important note: Service providers are only allowed to start at MOST ONE thread in the Tuition & Enrichment Forum. Service providers who create multiple threads in our Forums advertising their services will have their accounts terminated, and their service placed on our block list. Please cooperate. Thank you.
mrang
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Ex - MOE (NIE) & Ex -Mind Stretcher Home Tuition Services (1-1 & Group tuition) - Pri Math & Sci

Post by mrang » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:55 pm

8 Years of experience tutoring math & science.
Have tutored more than 320 students. (on average 40 students a year)
Contact me @ 8588 1681 or pm me for a non -obligatory discussion.

** Pictures shown are the latest results of my students - both SA2 & PSLE 2019.

*Achievements for this year*
- Out of the 22 students taught for PSLE, 18 achieved a T-score of 240+ ( all scoring A/A* for math & sci)
- Average improvement of 2-3 grades within 4 months. (Latest example of my student improving from 48.5 (SA1) to 76 (SA2) within 3 months ONLY)
- For the 20 students that are p5 and below, 15 have gotten an A for both math & science.

*Qualifications*:
PGDE (Pri)
NUS Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical Engineering) - Second Upper Honours
A Levels (Nanyang Junior College) - Straight As for H2 Math, H2 Physics, H2 Chemistry

*Why i should be YOUR tutor* (1-1 lessons)
- Highly adaptable teaching methods to cater to your child's needs
- Deliver content in a scaffolding approach where concepts are introduced, explained and subsequently tested in ‘knowledge based’ and ‘application based’ questions
- Engage the child in a multi-sensory approach – not just from worksheets and books but also useful mindmaps, cheat sheets etc.
-Will help the child to learn and revise AHEAD of the school so that they can anticipate what is to come in school and be better prepared for the lessons
- Will help to build up the child’s confidence and momentum, allowing them to be more READY and RECEPTIVE to tackle new challenges, concepts and content.

* How YOU can benefit from the group classes* (small group of 4)
-Students will take a diagnostic test and will be grouped according to their standards.
-For slower pace students, i will focus more on strengthening their foundations and making sure that they understand the concepts taught through application questions.
-For stronger students, emphasis will be on exposure and polishing specific answering techniques (for sci) and problem solving questions (assumption method, everything has changed) etc.
-There will be peer discussions and tutorials to encourage students to voice out their doubts and clarify them immediately.

*RATES*:

(1-1) - From $50/hr onwards (pm for more information)
$45/hr (pair)
$40/hr (3-4 students)

*TUITION SCHEDULE* (Available timings)

Mon - Full
Tues- 5.30-7.30pm
Wed - 7.30-9.30pm
Thurs - 3-5pm
Fri - Full
Sat - 5.30-7.30pm
Sun - Full

*GROUP TUITION*
Pri 6 Math (Amk) - Fully Booked
Pri 5 Math (Amk) - Fully Booked
P6 Sci (Amk) - Fully Booked
Pri 5 Sci (Amk) - Fully Booked
Sec 1 & Sec 3 Math (Eunos) - Full
Pri 6 Math (SengKang CC) - 2 slots left
Pri 6 Math (Tampines Hub) - 2 slots left
Pri 5 Sci (Tampines Hub) - 1 slot left
Pri 5 Math (Bishan Library) - 2 slots left

Open to new group classes at neutral location/student house.

*Teaching philosophy*
- i am a firm believer in identifying a child's interest and hidden potential. i am trained to discover these areas of excellence in students and help them in providing the best coaching and resources and bringing out the best in them
- i will also be closely working with you (parents) to identify these hidden areas and construct different strategies to nourish those skills and convert them into excellent results.

*CURRENT PROFILE OF STUDENTS*
- A healthy mix of students from SAP schools (Ai tong, Hong Wen, Maris Stella, nanyang pri, poi ching), neighborhood & government schools (raffles, temasek, sengkang green,Anderson) so you dont have to worry about my teaching methodology

If you need more testimonials, pm me for more pictures.

Want your child to be like one of my many students in the pictures shown?, contact me @ 8588 1681 for a non- obligatory discussion! Thank you!
Last edited by mrang on Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:13 pm, edited 8 times in total.

mrang
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Ex - MOE (NIE) & Ex -Mind Stretcher Home Tuition Services

Post by mrang » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:57 pm

These are the results of my students for WY 2019. if u would like to see more, pm me for more testimonials

mrang
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Ex - MOE (NIE) & Ex -Mind Stretcher Home Tuition Services

Post by mrang » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:09 pm

those interested, kindly pm or text me @ 8588 1681. slots are limited. thanks

mrang
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Ex - MOE (NIE) & Ex -Mind Stretcher Home Tuition Services (1-1 & Group tuition)

Post by mrang » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:34 pm

mrang
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Ex - MOE (NIE) & Ex -Mind Stretcher Home Tuition Services (1-1 & Group tuition)

Post by mrang » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:15 am

mrang
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by mrang » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:53 pm

mrang
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by mrang » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:26 am

mrang
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by mrang » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:23 pm

mrang
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by mrang » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:57 pm

mrang
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by mrang » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:50 am